Be Still My Heart

A Very Happiest Christmas To All . Hope You All Are Doing Good .

________________________________________

Kim Taehyung and Shin YN are friends from diaper . They are neighbours , family friends and the most craziest thing was both of them share the same birthday . From the kindergarten to till now in the University , they studied together . They were together in thick and thin in everything . There was no secrets in between them . Practically both of them were each other's mirror.

But everything changed when they hit adulthood . They start to hide little things from each other .

The first one to hide things was YN . The first maybe the only matter she would hide from him . Her feelings for him .

-

Are they couple ? That was the main question lingered in everyone's mind when they first see both YN and Taehyung . And the answer was always a ' no ' . And it sometimes made the other party sad or happy . Sad that they aren't couple and happy that they aren't couple .

-

Taehyung walked towards his usual spot for lunch in the canteen beside his best friend , YN. Placing a quick peck on the said female's forehead he settled beside her who was simply poking the food with the chopsticks. Both of them's other close friends too settled beside them .

Taehyung nudged her hand . What's with the grumpy mood ? She remained silent, still poking the food . Is your date nearby ? He once again asked chewing on his food . YN nodded looking down . He slightly pushed his food tray little away from him , pulling her's in front of him .

He took food in his chopsticks from her tray before extending it to her , who shook her head , denying it . I don't want .

You do want . He deadpanned sarcastically , before pushing the food filled chopstick inside her mouth . She glared at Taehyung who gave a cheeky smile to her in response .

-

Days and months passed away and within a blink of an eye 3 years of their University completed , both Taehyung and YN are in their last year of their University life .

-

4 months have passed the horizon and the Inter University Volleyball tournament has started . Taehyung was also in the team representing his University. The final competition was taking place in a different place .

And for the first time they were away from each other throughout the sports meet .

Their University had won the match and tonight the team players will arrive . YN was over the moon from the start of the day knowing Taehyung will be here in anytime soon . Her heart was swelling with emotions she tried to hide for these years. And she decided one thing , she can't hide her feelings anymore . Just a few days without him , was enough for her to go crazy and she don't think she could keep hide those feelings deep inside her heart . She want to confess her feelings as early as possible .

-

YNiee , I missed you .... Taehyung jumped on YN hugging her tightly to his chest .

I missed you too Tae . YN replied nuzzling onto his chest , inhaling his warm scent . They talked for on and on , sitting on her bed , facing each other . More presumably Taehyung ranting about his past days while YN just listened , staring at his face . Her eyes wandered around his face as if she is afraid he will disappear if she blink even for a second .