Anything For You , Love

I didn't came here for this . I didn't want this . But I don't have any other choice either . I have to do this . This is the only way for me to live a better life . This is the only way to pave way for my dreams . YN looked down fiddling with her fingers while her best friend , Mi Young typing on the laptop in front of them , sending YN's CV for the job , Mi Young does .

YN looked down feeling the rising of her heartbeat second by second . Is this a right decision ? She shook her head to get rid of the restless thoughts .  Is it necessary for me to do this ? Is it safe ?

Even though it's a legal job , her heart and mind were against the idea of getting this job . Also , being from an orthodox family doesn't do any good to her rising fearful thoughts  . It's okay ...... It's a legal job . Most of the people does this . She reassured herself .

Y/N L/N , was like any other girls in their age same as her's , who wanted nothing but to study in their dream college , to acheive good scores and become successful . She got scholarship in one of the best university in South Korea , Sogang University . As a foreigner it was very much difficult getting adapted to the culture of South Korea , for her . It's been almost 1 and half years since she was here in Seoul . She did two - three jobs to stay there as staying in Seoul is very much expensive . But now it has become very much difficult . YN , herself is in more than 1 million won debt . 3 months before she met with an accident and it's hospital bills led her to this debt .

Seeing her best friend struggling with her life , Mi Young suggested YN to work with her , part time . At first YN rejected the offer without giving a thought but now without complete liking to the job she has to accept her friend's offer .

The wall clock stroke 7:30 pm . YN was dressed in a black jeans and dark blue denim shirt which is bought from online at cheap rate while her best friend , Mi Young was cladded in a tight short crimson coloured bodycon dress which tightly showed off her curves . They both walked towards the room to meet Mi Young's boss for the job interview .

YN rubbed her arms feeling a cold surfacing within herself . She didn't wanted to be here . But she had no choice . She had to clear her debts and complete her studies and return back to her home country .

She didn't noticed when they arrived in front of the boss' room or when the guard opened the door letting them in . Her heart beat increased whenever she took one step forward .

YN noticed the way Mi Young curtly yet seductively bowed to the boss while she stood there looking down not wanting to the see the boss .

Sir , this is the girl I talked about . Mi Young started the conversation while YN stood there contemplating whether to stay or to run away . She couldn't completely bring herself to work here . It's against her religious beliefs . Her parents had strictly prohibited her to stay a mile away from these people but here she is ......

Mi Young talked on and on about YN and some other things which YN didn't paid any attention . Her mind was clouded with thoughts . What if these things led her to be a sinful person ? What if this leads her to destruction ? What if everything her parents said were true and this will give herself a place in hell ? She shook her head . No YN this is the only way . It's not like I will forever do this job . After paying back the money  , I will quit this job . She reassured .

Mi Young , out . The deep voice of the employer rang in their ears .

What sir ? Mi Young asked in a soft voice , but there wasn't any reply . Sure sir . Mi Young said after some seconds before curtly bowing and walking out . Sensing this as her cue , YN turned around , ready to walk out . But stopped hearing the deep voice from behind .