Walking Disaster

Taehyung

Passing through the corridor to my classroom , I saw many girls from different classes drooling over me. Classes have already started but we are always late , just like any other day . As we were smoking behind the school building , we are late .

As I was passing one class , my eyes got stuck to one person . The only person who shrinks in her place , whenever my gaze fell on her . The only person who don't want to meet my eyes .

I smirk upon seeing , her squirming in her place .

The brown eyes which I want to drown myself in . The chubby cheeks which I want to bite . The pink lips which I want to kiss over and over again until she is out of breathe . Her cute , little hands which I want to hold in big ones until death do us apart . Her cute belly which I want to see and feel under my skin .

My chubby girl . My teacher .

Jung Y/N .

She is our English Teacher from past two months . She was the substitute to our original English Teacher as she was on her maternity leave.

From the first time when she came to our class my eyes got captured by her beauty . My chubby girl .

~~~~~

Oh mannn... Don't you see it , how sexy she is , when she bite her lips . Oh I can't wait the day , when I get her all for myself. I heard one of the boy from the nearby table talking about someone.

It's normal for everyone to talk about the girls in our school like this . Not only boys but sometimes girls also fantasize about the boys. It's totally normal. Because we all are a bunch of horny teenagers , isn't it ?

About whom you're talking ? I heard another one asking. I don't have any interest in hearing the twisted fantasies of some bunch of idiots but I don't have any other option other than hearing because we all are in our school canteen .

Miss Y/N... I clenched my jaw hearing another voice.

Yeah. Y/N . Oh God she is a heavenly blessing to our brazen school . I hope I'll get a chance to taste her even before some- I banged my clenched fist against the table and stood up .

Author

Walking towards his table , he griped the collar of the boy who was talking ill about her . Taehyung pulled him up and punched right on his face . The perplexed boy fell on the floor , with Taehyung on top of him .

Taehyung's fist continuously collided with the boy's face . His friends tried to separate the angry Taehyung from him but nothing worked and they all slightly fear Taehyung because they all know Taehyung has worst anger issues.

Soon the basketball coach and teachers came there and saved the bloodied boy from the wrath of
Kim Taehyung.

Taehyung was given 1 week suspension by Principal .

~~~~~

Y/N was happy for the last 2 days because her fear , Taehyung was not there in their school.

She walked towards her rented apartment at evening , seeing her bestfriend lying on the couch reading a book .

Her bestfriend , Arya , both of them were friends from their teenage years . They met each other through social media . And they met one day and both got job at Seoul . They moved here , renting an apartment .