Until Death Do Us Apart

A/N : Long chapter
________________________________________

Dark room . Blood . Dead bodies - rotten , fresh , disfigured .

An young aged boy sitting in the dark room with his head on his knees . His blood smeared hands shaking uncontrollably .

You did it . You are one of us . You're just like us . You did it . You killed them . You're a murderer just like us . You're a killer . These voices continuously ringing in his mind . You're a murderer . You're a killer .

A man jerk up from his slumber . The light in the room is still on . His face drenched with sweat . His chest heaved up and down . He looked at the clock seeing the time 3:57 am . He only got 1 hour 30 minutes sleep. He can't sleep anyway not even with the sleeping pills as the sedation will lasts for more than his regular waking time . He stood up from the bed and walked towards the glass window where he can see the 4 am moon .

He lit up a cigarette that he had picked while walking towards the window .

Y/N walked inside the sky touching building . She smiled happily looking around , greeting everyone she saw . She always have a cheerful smile adored her lips , everytime. Most of the people in the building wondered what makes this girl this much happy . There is not a single time she appeared to sad. And maybe that's why everyone wanted to be her friend . Everyone wanted to befriend someone who's always kind and caring to everyone . And there is always someone who would take advantage of her kindness .

Lee Y/N is working as an intern in this company . It's almost 2 and half months since she started working here and a half month only left . She really liked the working atmosphere . Most of the people were kind towards her and she really enjoyed there company . While others didn't mind her as if she is not visible to them but she didn't feel anything towards them because they are minding their business and she is also doing the same .

Taehyung watched the CCTV footage of Y/N's cabin . He has seen himself watching her a lot of time . Maybe through the CCTV footage or simply staring at her if she is in front of him . He don't know why he does this . But seems like it has became a habit of him . Watching her . Watching the overly happy girl . She had noticed it but didn't confronted .

Kim Taehyung , Manager of the Kim Enterprises . His father and his two elder brothers also adorning the high positions in the company . He is very ambitious man , who spend his valuable time in increasing the profit of the company just like his brothers.

Taehyung watched the girl , Y/N working around , distributing the paper works to her seniors , who are going to be in a meeting . Even though it's pretty much difficult in running errands for most of the people in the company she seems bit happy about that .

He still stared at her lips which adorned the smile . In his 26 years of life , he didn't seen anyone who smiles this much . He wondered , what makes her this much happy ?

But one thing , he was sure that , he hated it . He hated her smile . He hated the reason behind her smile . Moreover , he hated her .

Taehyung drove his car behind the bus , where she is . He usually follow her like this .