Touch Of Soul

You're again here ? YN asked as her fingers moved smoothly across the piano keys while her eyes remain closed . The intruder remained silent listening the sweet melody the keys producing .

When the melody she is playing came to an end , YN stood up from the stool and turned around facing the handsome intruder . He was leaning against the wall with his hands crossed on top of his chest .

Taehyung , you can't barge into my room like this . My brothers are down there . She whisper yelled at the boy who simply replied with his usual boxy grin .

Just then the door opened revealing one of her brother in apron .

Come down , breakfast is ready . He said with a smile while she nodded . He once again smiled at her before going downstairs .

YN turned towards Taehyung and gestured him to come downstairs with her .

Walking down the stairs , she noticed both her brothers busy setting the table . She walked towards them and pulling her usual chair and settling on it . Her brother Namjoon ruffled her hair wishing her a good morning . She nodded while fiddling with her fingers .

Three of them settled in their usual places . Her another brother , the eldest in the three siblings , Seokjin served the food . When she noticed her brother's started to eat , YN knocked on the dining table gaining their attention .

Taehyung . She said tapping the table top with her palm continuously . Both of her brothers looked at her in confusion . YN looked at them when she didn't received any response from them . Taehyung is here . She once more emphasized pointing towards her side .

Both Jin and Joon looked at the space she is pointing to before looking at each other in uncertainty .

H-hello Taehyung . Jin said waving his hands in the air while Joon just curtly bowed .

Noticing YN's stare on him , Namjoon shifted in his seat . Let's eat ? He said more like asking to YN and her Taehyung .

Taehyung wouldn't eat . She mumbled under her breath glaring at her brothers before starting to eat .

It's happening again , right ? Joon asked his brother who is looking at their sister , who is taking a walk around the garden . Jin nodded while his sole attention was fixated on his little sister who is talking with the boy she introduced , Taehyung . A new guy who is only visible to their little sister. A soul .

YN , their little sister happened to be in an accident with their parents when she was 5 years old . Their parents couldn't make it but fortunately she did . After recovering from the accident , as ironic it seems she started to witness invisible beings .

At first she started to freak out being afraid of these beings but later she started to befriend them while outcasting the real humans even her brothers .

For last 2 years YN wasn't seeing any of these invisible beings but now it started again with the arrival of the new being , Taehyung .

E-eomma , Appa ? The rising of the smoke , the pungent smell of the blood , small whimpering , shouting and pleadings , a low yet audible sound of the siren of ambulance .

YN shook her head while her breathing raised second by second . The continuous honking of the vehicles and yelling of the people's made her mind to recollect her old broken memories . YN crouched down the road while covering her ears to stop the ear splitting voices .