Love Of Tomorrow

The doorman opened the door while bowing respectfully when the girl walked inside not before flashing a small smile to the doorman . 

A hostess dressed in a black skirt , white shirt and a black coat on top of it , greets the girl and asks about the reservation .

The hostess escort her to their reserved table .

Y/N walks over there with the hostess in front , hoping to see her boyfriend of 2 years , in his usual favourite comfort dress , jeans and shirt .

But to her surprise , there was no one on her table . She sat there looking around finding other couples eating peacefully .

She thought to wait for him . Maybe he was late , like always . 

The waiter came towards her table and asked if she is ready to order . She replied with a not now .

Y/N took her phone and dialed her boyfriend's number . The number you're calling-

She cut the call and opened the messaging app. 

Adrian ❣️💖

Hey !
Where are you ?
I'm waiting for you at the restaurant
Please come fast

She put the phone on the table and looked here and there not knowing what to do .

Being restless , she once again took the phone and tried calling him but all went in vain the line cut off saying the same sentence , not responding at the moment. 

The waiter once again came to take her order but she again responded with later .

Her mind played the images of their last date where he had done the same.  Tears threatened to fill her eyes . She looked down feeling ashamed of his actions .

Did he think of her as a fool ?
Why he is doing this to her ?
He should have called her if he is unable to come .

She thought looking down .

Most of the people who were there had already left . Some who are present there looked at her pityfully . The waiter who came towards her , to take her order already announced to her that the restaurant is going to close soon .

She looked down hearing the murmurs of the people beside her , about her .

She opened her phone seeing him not even see the messages she sent before .

Just then she decided to leave from the restaurant , a person pulled the chair in front of her , and announced loudly , loud enough for others to hear , I'm sorry babe . I was caught up in our basketball practice .

Y/N looked at the person before her .

Sir , can I take your order ? The waiter soon came towards them . The male ordered some delicious food .

The waiter walked away from them after writing their orders .

Hi I'm Taehyung . Kim Taehyung.  You ? The male spoke breaking the silence. 

Oh Y/N . Y/N introduced herself .

Oh Y/N .  Nice name . By the way , I saw you , over there , through the glass door .  Y/N nodded understandingly. 

Your partner didn't come , isn't it ? Taehyung asked not sure of himself .
Y/N nodded , not wanting to talk about the harsh truth. 

Soon the ordered food came . He placed a meat piece in her plate , flashing his infamous boxy smile.