Sequel : Love me like I do

Y/N

I looked at the mirror . The reflection shows me . An upgraded version of last me . Previous Y/N was always struggling to con someone for her and her team members daily basis. Saying I love you ' s to every boy who had fallen for her outer beauty . For her alluring charm.  Doing random things to make them fall in love with her.  And when she finds out there is nothing left with him , simply breaking their relationship as a perfect gold digger. 

That was my previous life .

But now everything has changed . Was it for good ? Don't know . Maybe.  Now she has everything under her feet.  Now she is a billion worth girl.  She is the wife of almighty
Kim Taehyung . The king of business world and she is his one and only Queen. His world. 

I walked towards the wardrobe . Seeing it , remained me again the richness in my life .  The wardrobe is filled with a lot of branded clothes. Last time I had to pretend to be in love with someone to receive this type of branded clothes but everything is here . I just have to wish it. 

It's been 8 months that me and my husband living as a real couple.  8 months since he revealed his dark and dirty secrets. 

Flashback

I am being pressed against his chest when Taehyung said about his secrets . How he got married to someone he didn't knew.  How she cheated on him with his business rival. How Taehyung met me . How he killed his wife , Kim Da Eun and
Lee Jae kyung . How much he loves me . Everything .

I don't know what I am feeling right now . Should I cry because he is obsessed with me ? Or should I call police because he had killed 2 humans even though they had committed something they wouldn't have ?
I don't know what I have to felt right now .

Or should I be happy that everything belongs to him will be mine and as a bonus I will get a super hot husband who is obsessed with me ?
Maybe that will be the perfect feeling I should have feel right now. 

I don't know who my parents are . I was brought up in a orphanage even before I knew anything about the outer world . They said that I was kept on the orphanage door covered in a baby blue blanket . They didn't know who brought me there.  So I assumed that they , my parents didn't wanted me.  Or maybe I was an illegitimate .

I didn't received any kind of love from the orphanage. They treated me the same way they treated other orphans . But I carved for something beyond care .
AFFECTION . ACT OF LOVE . That was what I want . That was what I need. 

After attaining 18 , I walked out of the place once was my shelter.  With the help of scholarships I studied at the well known college in Seoul.  I was envious of the students who studied there.  They had a perfect family, shelter which they can call home . While I did all the work to feed my growling stomach. 

From there I knew if we have money we can live the way we want.  So I dropped out of the college to do illegal stuff to earn a lot of money.  Starting from pickpocketing.  Couple of times I visited police station for pickpocketing.  There I met my current team members . My friends .
That was the start of a new Y/N . A well known con artist.

Through this illegal job , I received a good living , good three meals , branded clothes . But something was bothering my heart . LOVE . That's something I didn't receive from anyone.  Yes . I acted as girlfriend for many.  But maybe they had already knew that I was a gold digger or something so they didn't loved me like the person in front of me , who is currently telling how much he loves me .

Maybe I should live with him .

Present

I walked towards the bathroom where I had kept the pregnancy test . I took the stick in my hand. Two lines .

The bathroom door burst open revealing Taehyung. 

The head maid said that you're being sick . I had noticed it before . I had already called our family doctor.  She will be here in few minutes . I must have took a leave . Do you feel uneasy any-

Taehyung.  He walked towards me . Talking the pregnancy stick in his hands. He didn't spoke anything. After sometime he looked at me . His eyes are wet , I can assume that he is going to cry anytime soon .

Are we - His voice cracked . Are we really going to have a mini us ? I nodded.

He hugged me tightly.

Thank you . I love you . He said kissing my head . He carry me from there to our bedroom. Making me sit on the bed.  He kneeled in front me saying the things he will do when our child will born .

I looked at his face . He is extremely happy . Anyone can tell while looking at his face . His face is glowing like a thousand volts bulb .

I don't know what I'm feeling right now . I have a foreign feeling in my heart . I can't even express it in my words . I am going to be a mother.  Mother of my own flesh and blood.

I wonder what my biological mother would have felt it when she get to know that she had conceiving me . I wonder whether I had a father . If I had one what must have felt him when he knew that he had going to be father .

But I can imagine it was not a pleasant experience for them .

But my baby is going to be a happy one . He / She has a loving father . And a good mother ? I wonder will I be a good mother ?

I will . I have to .

Are we going to be a happy family ? Which I had always envious of ?

It's not like I'm in love with your father . And it's also not like I'm going to run away with you from your father . It's not like I can even if I try .

The entire house is surrounded by well specialist body guards and maids . It's not like I can leave from here without being caught by them .

Even though I'm not being in love with him.  His love for me didn't even slightly changed from before.  He is still obsessed with me .

But if I tried I can love him right ?

I can .

If I tried I can obsess with him, right ?

I can .

And now I am .

If I didn't obsessed with him then how can we say , Love Me Like I Do ?

THE END

You are the knife and I turn inside myself . That is , my dear , LOVE .

________________________________________

The sequel was requested by jiminsjammies1

✿ Hope you like it .

Thank you (๑♡⌓♡๑)