Author Of One's Own Romance

The Stardom Entertainment has paved it's path for a new leader . Kang YN , daughter of Kang Chan Woo and granddaughter of Kang Dong Il has been appointed as the new CEO of entertainment . Both Kang Chan Woo and Kang Dong Il are the President and Founder of Stardom respectively . The 29 year old had just completed MBA oversees and just turned to her motherland . And she is also majored in Acting . YN was named as a Golden Student in the Acting when she was a student but still she didn't start her career in Entertainment industry as an Actress . But now after a long time , she came back to the field but with a different career .

This news has been spreading like a forest fire in the entertainment industry . As a girl with zero experience and being in a tender age , everyone questioned her calibre to run a Company . But not her parents and grandparents . And now within these 1 month , share holders and other high officials , too became aware of her .

-

My new bodyguard ? The woman arrayed in a dark blue coloured formal suit , looked at the resume in front of her .

Yes , Ma'am . The man standing in the room replied . She looked at the man who is standing like a statue in front of her . She didn't noticed that he was still standing there till now .

Mr Jeon , please take your seat . He nodded while taking the seat . A former boxing champion . She said while closing the file and keeping it on her desk . Can I ask why did you change your carrer all of a sudden ? She leaned her head backwards.

I had a small injury 2 years back . He replied in short .

-

While walking inside the company , with her head high and her newly appointed bodyguard , Jeon Jungkook walking behind her like a stone build pillar , she noticed a new face in between the familiar ones in the company .

He was cladded in a grey oversized hoodie and pants and a sling back over his shoulder . He was talking to one of the employee in the company.

He curtly bowed as he felt her presence and she reciprocated it . Both YN and Jungkook walked inside the lift . Even being inside the lift , YN's mind only registered his face .

Who was that man ? She asked to Jungkook.

Kim Taehyung . He replied . A soloist of ours . Not just any singer , he is charted as the No 1 soloist throughout the industry . Won numerous awards throughout his 15 years of debut . He is an asset to our Stardom . He concluded his little theory of the singer , Kim Taehyung .

I didn't know . She deadpanned .

I guessed . He said .

Any relationship ? She asked leaning against the cold surface . She couldn't ignore the way he looked , that man was indeed handsome .

Yes . He has a girlfriend .

Public ?

No , he hasn't made it public yet . Jungkook looked at the girl walking out of the elevator .

Both of them entered inside her office , as a coffee addict and not like someone else making it for her , she walked straight to the corner of her office where she kept all the essentials for her favourite drink.

Jungkook took a seat in the couch as he flipped through one of the recent magazine which was kept on the coffee table . Being with her for the last 2 months , Jungkook had noticed that she never want him to even considered that he works under her . They might had an employee and employer relationship but when they are together she didn't want him to feel it.