Late Night Party

The man in the suit came to VIP lounge of the club elegantly . The girls in the room flashed their cheeky smile to impress him but like any other day he doesn't bother to mind them. His sharp eyes , having different eyelids making it more unique , looked around the entire place and settled at one particular person . His lips curved upright into a slight smirk . He sat in the couch placed in the corner of the VIP lounge , a place in which he can clearly see her face .

Taehyung's POV

The burgundy velvet dress is perfectly hugging her curves , making her even more pleasant to eyes . Every men in the coloured room is preying their eyes at her as she is the only woman in the entire world.

There is no need to make them as the sinners here . Because , here , the actual sinner is her . Her . The one and only daughter of one of the most famous business tycoon ,
Mr Jeon Jaehyun , Ms Jeon Y/N . The next heir of Jeon empires . My
ex - fiancee.

Jeon Y/N . We can even say , she is the most prettiest girl in the entire world. Because she is an actual beauty. No doubt . Even though the Roman goddess of beauty is Goddess Venus , we can call her as our Persephone , the wife of Hades ,
God of Underworld.

Yes . She is mine . Only mine . Mine to love . Mine to cherish . And mine to ruin . Mine . My Persephone. The only Queen of Seoul's Mafia King ,
Kim Taehyung.

But my Queen is a little stubborn. That's why she is not by my side now . But there is enough time for me to tame her correctly.

If she had said yes to our marriage back then , now we must have 2 or 3 children in our house. But the stubborn @ss of her had to say that she don't want to marry someone who kills people. Someone who is a mafia .

But she doesn't know how much I love her . How much I crave her . How much I'm obsessed with her .

The very first day when my eyes met with her angelic one . That sedative eyes . No one knows how much I am  addicted to that seductive eyes . How much I want to drown in that dark brown eyes.

Author's POV

Flashback

A man is kneeled in the centre . His hands are tied to back side . His body is covered with his blood.

A man dressed in black suit is sitting in the black armchair . A gun is twirling in his right hand as he is looking at the man who is kneeling in front of him .

Jackson . The said man walked towards the front . Make sure that Mr Choi will not be able to back stab us once more .

The man who wore the black suit stood up from the armchair before walking towards the door .

From behind there was a faint voice of Mr Choi , who pleaded to everyone , especially to their boss for his dear life. But all went vain when Jackson aimed the gun at him .

A Gun Shot .

The bullet pierced into his head . Mr Choi's  lifeless body fell down in the ground.

The guards opened the door of the car to the man in black . He entered the car and drove off .

A car entered the big mansion. The man in black entered the mansion with a cold face . He stopped in his track when he heard his name being called.

Taehyung.... The man in black turned  back seeing his mom smiling , looking at him .

Look at this photo and tell me how is this girl . He shook his head not bothering to even look at the photo.