Found You

1 year 7 months 13 days 6 hours

It's been 1 year 7 months 13 days and 6 hours , the love of Kim Taehyung's life had been missing . These days were nothing , but a torture for him . A torture God gave to him , for testing his love for his lover . That's what he is thinking .

But he didn't know that she escaped from his cage . It was a cage for her . His love .

Their love story was something like a fictional movie or something like a fictional story . Just like the villain fall in love with the angel . The same thing happened in their life .

The most wanted criminal ,
Kim Taehyung fall in love with an innocent girl , an Angel.

Not through kidnapping though . Just like some Heavenly Angels fall in love with the Lucifers of hell. She fell in love with him .

First 6 months was okay . Then he started showing his possessiveness .

Don't go there . Don't wear this . You are only mine . You belongs to me . Don't talk with males .

First , she find it cute . But after some days she find out how he killed every person who touched her , talked with her .

She knew he was not a saint but she didn't believe that he will kill every boys who even look at her .

Because of his overly possession , she decided to run away from him .

Now , she is far away from him . Without his control over her , she is enjoying her freedom and missing him .

Y/N
Looking far away through the window of my apartment , I sighed for umpteenth time . It's been a long time , I'm away from my love . Even though he was controlling my life and possessive over me , I really miss him . Miss our old life . Miss the days we were fine .

Flashback

-- Tae.. wake up sleepy head... . He opened his eyes slowly whinnying why I called him early in the morning , early only for him though actually it is noon .

--  Sweets , let's stay like this little more time , okay ? Please... He is pleading with his cute puppy eyes to stay like this , cuddling , together. How can I resist him when he is showing his puppy eyes . Who can resist
Kim Taehyung's puppy eyes ?

-- This is really nice . I said to him while walking hand - in - hand together with him in the empty road . If you like this we can do it everyday. He replied to me while bringing our hands to his lips to give a kiss. Everyday ? I asked confusingly . Yes . Everyday . I'm willing to do anything to make you happy.

-- Sweets , don't talk with that boy .

Who ? Sehun ? Why ? He is my best friend Tae .

But I don't like him . And you are not going to talk with him . Saying this , he left to our bedroom.

This was the start of his over possessiveness.

-- Sweets , where you are going ? He asked me as he see me being ready to go out . I'm going out with my friends. Today is Seo hee's birthday. I said while applying lipstick. You are not going out .

-- Why you are wearing this type of dress . It's little too revealing . I don't want others to see you like this . Go and change .

-- YOU ARE MINE . YOU BELONGS TO ME , DO YOU GET IT . He yelled before throwing every things in our room.

-- Tae , what is this ? I heard that you beat Sehun yesterday . Is that true ? I asked him , praying to God , whatever I heard from my friends will not to be true . But my world shattered upon hearing him saying , it is true . He did it . He beat my best friend. Just because he was being with me too much time .

Today he killed one more boy , who proposed me . Killing is something like a daily routine for him now . Someone coming to talk to me , or proposing  me . The very next day that person will be found dead .

That's why I decided to run away from him . Even though it was pretty hard for me to do . Even though it was painful for me to leave my boyfriend whom I loved more than anything this world . I did it .

Without me knowing , a lone tear slipped out of my left eye followed by other , remembering all our past . How our once beautiful relationship turned to a toxic one .

I looked towards the clock , realizing it's time for me to go for my work . I'm working as a caretaker in a daycare . It's fun to take care of babies .

Sometimes while looking at their face , I remember how Tae always told , he want to have a family with me . How he likes kids , despite being a world known criminal.

I shrugged off my thoughts before getting into my daily routine.

After bidding goodbye to the last kid who were taken by his mother , I left from the building of our daycare .

Evening sun is at it's peek point of the horizon . Everyone is ready to get their home safely , including myself.

Y/N entered her apartment .

She opened her apartment door , founding hundred roses . She knew they were from him ; he had found her .

THE END .

Don't ever try to flirt with the one I LOVE , because when you did , I'm willing to CUT human flesh with my bare hand .

________________________________________

How is the chapter ?