Again

Kitten , you were so f*cking gorgeous in today's party but I don't like the way that f*cker was looking at you . You are mine . MINE . I jolted up from the sleep while gasping for breath .

Babe . I felt a hand in my thigh and other one on my shoulder . I looked at the owner of the hands . My boyfriend ,  looking at me worriedly. 

Dream ? He asked me gently . I nodded my head without having energy to even talk . My heart is running a marathon inside my rib cage . My eyes shedding it's tears continuously. 

Babe . Don't worry . I'm beside you.  It was just a dream . He consoled me while pulling me closer to his chest . A sob left my mouth . He continue to kiss my crown while saying sweet nothings. After spending some time like that I pulled away from his chest .

He cupped my right cheek , looking at my eyes lovingly . It was just a dream. He repeated the same sentence which I refused to believe , like always.

Tae , but it really felt true . My eyes over flowed remembering the nightmare which felt like a real scene , in my mind .

It's been 6 months I had these nightmare . 6 months , I'm consulting different doctors to cure this nightmare.  But nothing and no one can cure it.  As if there is no way for cure it.  Other than my de@th.  I even tried to end my life more than twice . But everytime he will save me . My boyfriend.  My Kim Taehyung . He even cried and begged me not to do that anymore. But I can't live a life with these horrifying nightmares . A lot of times my mind played the thoughts of committing suicide. But I can't do that . I promised my boyfriend that I will not do that again. 

I clearly remember the first time when I get this nightmare. It was 6 months before.

A man was brutally killing other one , more precisely my colleague who always behaves badly with everyone. At first I can't see the man's face , who commits the murder, as his back was facing me . But when
he turned around I saw his face clearly.

I jolted up from my sleep and looked towards the person who is sleeping beside me. My boyfriend .
Kim Taehyung.

I recalled the dream that happened earlier . How I witnessed a dream about a murder.  How I saw the face of the murderer.  Exactly the same face of my boyfriend . As if he was the one who did the crime.  But I can't even picture him in the place of a murderer .
He is a kind and sweet boy who knows nothing other than loving. He can't even let a fly being hurt. 

The very next day I get to know that , my colleague got murdered by an unknown man . No one knows who did that except for me . A person looks exactly like my boyfriend . That case got closed because of no clues or findings. 

That was the first time I started having this type of dream . Whatever I dreamt in the nightmare happened in real life.  Like in the first time when I saw the murderer killing my colleague , happened in real life. Like it was a premonition .

Like the first dream , there was more of them happened. Someone misbehaving with me . At night I will get nightmares about that person killing the one who misbehaved with me . Next day that murder happens for real .

At first , I thought that it was my boyfriend who kills them even though I have a strong feeling that he can't do that.  But my suspicion went wrong when that murderer revealed his name through the dream . V . That's his name .

He was not my boyfriend but he exactly looks like him . They both have different personality. 

Taehyung knows the nightmare I get . But first he said that it's just a coincidence and you don't have to worry but as time passed he believed that whatever I told him was true.  He was the one who suggested me to visit a doctor with him .

After being in his embrace for more than 30 minutes I slowly started to get sleepy.  I slept after sometime in his embrace. 

Who the f*ck are you to look at my kitten like that ? Do you want to feel how I will pull out your d@mn
eyes balls with my bare hand.
In the dark alley without anyone's presence , a murder was happening.  Yelling , begging and crying for help can be heard but no one were there to help the man from the wrath of the murderer. 

While Y/N was having the nightmare all alone in the cold bed no one was there to hug her tightly and talk sweets things in her ear to calm her down because Taehyung was busy killing the man , who messed with his kitten in party , in the soul of V .

Taehyung don't know that he is the one who kills the people who messed with his lover  . Because it was V who kills them . V's soul possess Taehyung whenever V want to kill the person who messed with his kitten .

No one can mess with his kitten because Y/N belongs to them .
To Taehyung and V .

THE END

I am too insane to explain and you are too normal to understand.