Love Me Like I Do

Author

The girl wearing black office attire and black pointed heels walked towards the room named as CEO 's . She knocked the door twice before opening it and entering inside. 

Mr Kim , the said male retreated his deep brown eyes , from the laptop , which he was working on it , and looked towards the girl .

Ms Lim has arrived . His secretary announced.

Let her in . CEO's deep voice filled the silent room.  His secretary bowed and left from there .

After sometime the door knocked once again and the door opened letting the two figures enter the room . His eyes followed towards the person walking slowly yet seductively towards the room behind his secretary. 

The flaming red spaghetti dress hugging her body perfectly . Upon seeing the CEO checking her out her red painted lips slightly tugged upwards forming a smirk . The red lipstick only increasing the seduction she carries on .

A very Good Morning Mr Kim . Her seductive voice lingered in the air .

You too Ms Lim . They shook their hands and he motioned the girl to take the seat in front of him .

Would you like to have any refreshments Ms Lim ? His secretary asked her .

No need . Thank you.

His secretary left from there before bowing.

Thank you for inviting me here , Mr Kim . She said looking around his office room .

Taehyung.  The girl looked at him hearing this . You can call me Taehyung.  She nodded her head . And the pleasure is all mine
Ms Lim Y/N .

So why am I here ? She casually asked him while looking at her manicured nail. 

Con artist is a bad job isn't it ?
Ms Y/N . He said while spinning the pen .

She slowly looked at his face wondering why he asked this question , before shrugging her shoulder saying a small ' maybe ' .

And why are you doing this ?
Ms Y/N .

Y/N looked at him for a second before looking towards the painting that kept on the wall.  The Blood stained Rose .

What does this painting means ? Her mind inquired

Endless Love.  Her eyes retreated from the painting towards the male . His eyes staring right at hers .

Huh .

It's meaning . He answered as he had heard what she was thinking. 

You didn't answer me yet , Ms Y/N.