Betrothed Love

Walking out of the luxurious car and shutting the door behind with a small thud , YN walked straight to the University . The engine roared off as the car which she came by drove away .

She looked ahead feeling the hard stare on her and was met with the bad boy of the university , Kim Taehyung . He was leaning against his bike in front of the university entrance . His friends surrounded him  . His eyes were already set on her , glaring at her with nothing but hatred .

She looked away from him and walked straight . Her eyes wandered from one corner to another . There wasn't anything amusing to her . Just the everyday views . She greeted the ones who greeted her and smiled at the ones who smiled at her.

YN could see him walking to her with the usual smirk settled on his face . She sighed . This was nothing unusual , most of her working days started like this .

Just when she managed to walk past him , he pulled her to him by her elbow . She sighed , audibly .

Isn't this Choi Jaejun’s little princess ? He said tauntingly . Were you hoping that I wouldn't talk to you ?

Not now Kim . I'm already late . She said looking at her watch . She arrived later than her usual arrival time . And I'm not wishing to hear shits from a brainless kid . A bored expression fixated on her face . Not many were in the entrance . Maybe because the class starts soon or the drama is an everyday thing .

Everyone in the university is aware that both Kim Taehyung and Choi YN don't get well and it is normal to see them bickering to one another , mostly Taehyung .

Who do you think you're calling brainless ? He said, jerking her to his body . His eyebrows squinted together in anger. 

You . It's funny how the almighty Kim Taehyung does have enough time to bicker around people who are ' unworthy ? ' You yourself told me once that I'm unworthy of your time . Then why bother to waste it ? She said breaking out of his grip and walking away from there .

His fist tightened around as he glanced at the girl walking away from him .

Mr Kim , you're 15 minutes late . Mrs Park commented looking at the clock hanged in the classroom. 

Sorry Mrs Park . I won't repeat it anymore . Taehyung said, looking at his Professor .

You better be . She said turning towards the class . Taehyung walked inside, settling on his usual place as he took his books out of the bag . His eyes unconsciously fell on the girl in the far corner . Choi YN . She writes down the notes the Professor is saying .

I hate her .

A girl walked past the crowd carefully as she mumbled ‘ excuse me ’ to everyone who came to her view . Her hand grips on the food tray as she walks to her destination .

Hey ! She said enthusiastically as she sat opposite YN . They eat together in silence.

The hall erupted with loud noise as Taehyung entered . He walked straight to his usual place as his friends followed him. Passing YN , who is avoiding his gaze as she keeps eating , Taehyung knocks the glass down , wetting her dress completely. YN shrieked in annoyance , the water drenching his dress .

Oops . He walked away unfazed .

Giggles erupting in the hall from his fellow followers .

Her friend, who was in shock , stood up to  help YN .