Nerdy Love

A nerd that's what , Taehyung , for everyone . Teachers pet , school topper , parent's proud son , classmates knowledge bank . But no one knows what he hides under his nerdy round glasses. There is a new person hides under his big glass. A separate character of the story. A complete opposite human. A Yandere boy .

He loves his classmate , Han Y/N . A girl who is not perfect. But he found her perfect in his vision. She is not that much beautiful. We can just say , she is okay. Not good at studies . Spending all day reading romantic story books in some libraries. That's her favorite hobby.

The first time his eyes fell upon her face was the best day in his life . Even though they were in the same class , that was the first time him seeing her . He remembers how teacher scolded her when she was sleeping in the class time while she was teaching. Just like him , she don't have that much friends.

From that day onwards , he stalked her . To know everything about her daily life . To protect her . To love her .

Days passed his love for her increased day by day . First it was just a crush but he knew his crush has grown to love . Dangerous love .

He can do anything to make her smile . Anything .

He want her all for himself. And he can do anything to keep her all for himself.

Even killing .

He had done that before. He murdered someone , more precisely , her boyfriend.

Yes . She had a boyfriend. He came to know about that 2 months after .

That was the day he felt what's heartbreak . That day he felt how can someone kill us without dropping any drop of blood .

He prepared himself , not to fall in love with anyone anymore. But what to say , the very next day when he saw her sitting in the corner of a library , reading a romantic novel , while smiling slightly , he forgot about it . About the promise to not fall in love again.

But that day , he understood that she belongs to him . Only him .

So he decided to disappear the obstacle in his love life . The obstacle . Her boyfriend.

After 2 days she heard the news about the murder of her boyfriend. She felt like her world had stopped. The boy whom she loved is no more.

The sad face of her truly broke the heart of our lover boy ,
Kim Taehyung.

So he consoled her , saying that everything happens for a reason. He helped her to move on from her sadness . He was a good friend to her who helped her to walk away from her dark sorrowful life . Who helped to attain good marks in her exams . Who helped her from an average student to a new nerd girl .

They both became the nerds of the class .

After the high school , Taehyung proposed his love for her . Saying that he loved her from the very start. And she don't have to accept it if she don't feel the same . But please keep it in heart that if she needed a shoulder in her life in anytime even if it is in hard time , he will be there for her .

Even though she don't have any feelings for him , she decided to give a chance to him . She don't want to hurt someone who were there for her .

And that's how , she ended up with him .

He is a perfect boyfriend for her . Who always loves , cares , showers with affection and protects her . But she didn't know when she sleeps at night he is giving sleepless nights to countless peoples by taking their heads .

She will not know anything about this little secret.  Not in this life . He will not allow that .

You will not reveal this secret to her , do you ?

THE END

I need someone to stay up and look at the stars with me all night while we discuss quantum physics , sacred geometry , aliens and just be nerdy together.

________________________________________

✿ A complete flop 😢

I don't know if it is good or not not but feel free to share your opinions even if it is bad .