Dare To Hurt Her

Y/N

Who did this to you ? Taehyung , my boyfriend of 7 months asked me. I didn't dared to look at his sharp eyes , not wanting to say the truth .

N-none  . I looked towards the floor avoiding his eyes. Taehyung tucked my chin up making me look into his sharp eyes .

My eyes filled with tears looking at his eyes which held love , care and worry . For me . Only for me .

Don't lie to me . Who ? Who did this to you , love ? A sob left my throat . Taehyung immediately held me tight against his chest . Telling me soothing words to calm me down.

After some time when he felt that I calmed myself he walked towards the nightstand where I kept water in the water bottle. I drank the water he brought to me .

We sat down on my bed . I kept my head on his shoulder while he sang one of our favourite song , stopping in between to kiss my forehead.

In the midst of the crowds
In the shapes in the clouds
I don't see nobody but you
In my rose tinted dreams
Wrinkled silk on my sheets
I don't see nobody but you

Love . Upon hearing him calling me , I looked at his face . Confusion evident in my face. It's your turn. I nodded while smiling.

Boy, you got me hooked onto something
Who could say that they saw us coming ?
Tell me
Do you feel the love ?
Spend a summer or lifetime with me
Let me take you to the place of your dreams
Tell me
Do you feel the love ?

I sang while looking at his eyes. The eyes which held million sparkles of love towards me . The once cold eyes which now helding warmth only for me .

He came towards me little more closer until our lips touched each other . Colliding like two stars that were separated for millions of years.

His lips were soft and pillowing against mine . His tongue slightly touched my lips asking entrance . I slowly parted my lips allowing his tongue to slip inside my mouth. I tasted chocolate from his tongue. Maybe he ate something made from chocolate before sneaking into my room through the window , this late night .

We slowly parted because of the lack of air. He placed his forehead against mine. While we breathed heavily.

Love . I opened my eyes looking at his oceanic one . You didn't answer me yet .

Tae it's nothing you have to worry about. I-i just slipped and fell in the bathroom of school. T-that's all . I said looking at the wall behind him.

He kissed my forehead . I know you are a little stubborn. Do you want me to find out the truth ? If I did that , it will be bad for ........ you and the one who did this .

After sometime I decided to tell the truth. 

Tae. From last 2 months , I'm getting bullied by my seniors and my classmates.

Why didn't you say this before ?

I didn't said anything. How can I say something about this. How can I say that they are bulling me just because Taehyung is dating me . That they are bulling me because they are jealous of me.