Silent Revelation

That's all will be your today's schedule . YN stated looking at the handsome figure , sitting in front of her . Taehyung nodded in acknowledgement . His attention was fixated on the laptop screen in front of him . She bowed curtly as she turned around to leave the room .

When she turned around her eyes met on an young boy seated on the couch , staring at her , with a stoic face . She was informed that the young one is her Boss's child .

Her face bloomed with happiness seeing the little one all grumpy in the early morning . She blinked her eyes at him with a warm smile . The little boy was taken aback with the gesture as his big doe eyes shyly looked away . She noticed a red hue spreading on his chubby cheeks and the tip of his ears turning pink .

Who is that ? Your new secretary ? He questioned his father as soon as she left the room . Taehyung hummed without looking at his son . You didn't tell me you got a new secretary. The younger one whined earning his dad's attention .

Am I obligated to tell you everything that happens in my life ? Taehyung tilted his head sideways looking at his boy . The younger one pouted hearing his dad .

What's her name ? He asked after sometime .

YN . He simply replied still gazing at the laptop .

She is pretty . The little one mumbled getting down the couch . Taehyung noticed the way his son's face turned red once again .

-

Come in . YN answered hearing small knocks . The door opened revealing the same young boy she saw in her Boss's office. YN waved her hands at him excitedly .

Hello . My name is Kim Tae Suk . He introduced himself with a small bow . With that one small gesture , she concluded that the little boy is a well mannered one .

Hello . I'm Yoo YN . She too bowed looking at him . She stood up from her chair walking towards the little boy in front of her . She slowly picked him up and sat him down on the couch . His doe eyes dilated as he felt her picking him up .

YN ruffled his neatly arranged locks , making him scrunch his cute button nose in annoyance but didn't said anything . Wait , I'll bring you something  . She ran towards a small table where she keeps her belongings. Tada !  She pulled out a chocolate bar from her bag , running back to him .

YN extended it to him with a content smile on her face . Little Tae Suk looked at the Chocolate bar and then at her . You can have it . She said seeing the hesitation in his eyes .

Too much consummation of chocolates can decay human teeth.  YN was taken aback hearing him . Doesn't children loves chocolates ?

Yeah ... Tooth decay . She nodded understandingly . But having one chocolate wouldn't hurt , right ? He could have simply rejected the offer . She retracted her hand . Maybe that was the way of his rejection .

What to expect from a robotic father's son ? Her Boss , Taehyung too have these kinds of reasonings . Like father like son . She mumbled under her breath .

How old are you , little one ? YN asked to lift the air in the room .

Seven . He replied in a single word . Minimal answers . Like father like son.  She found herself finding similarities between these father son duo . In appearance too , Tae Suk resembles his father , Taehyung , a lot , even at the small age. 

You look beautiful today . She heard her Boss , Taehyung  , utter those words  , complimenting her with a smile adorning his face . Taehyung has a beautiful smile . She noticed. It was the first time her seeing him smile and the first time hearing a compliment from him.  It was clearly unlike of him.  He hadn't complimented her for the hard labour she does in this company  , in the 1 and half months of her working here , then why now , that too for her beauty .