Match Made In Hell

Walking inside the church with her father beside her , YN looked down feeling the stares from the people present in the church . She didn't dared to look away from the floor to notice any faces other than her family members in the crowd as she already know she won't recognize any of them and the same goes with the people .

They just came here to witness the wedding just because they were invited by the two powerful mafia leaders .

Her father kept her hand on her groom's extended palm . Still she kept her gaze on the floor , she stepped towards him while the priest started the ceremony .

She is now going to be a married woman . A responsible woman against her will .

Why she had to sacrifice her life for others happiness ? Were her happiness didn't matter at all ? Why she had to be a scapegoat just because both Gangs wanted to form an alliance . What if her soon to be husband murdered her in the middle of their first night and he could easily turn it as an accident ? Didn't her family thought about that ?

I do . Her train of thoughts broke when she heard the deep voice from the person beside her , who is cladded in a black tuxedo , looking like a 5 course meal , her soon to be husband .

Again her brain clogged with endless thoughts . Why did he agreed on this marriage ? Was it because of the same reason ? An alliance ? A treaty , which has to followed by these two mafia families ? Her hopeless romantic fantasy of getting married to person who would love her , was going to drain out just like this ?

In sickness and in health , to love and cherish until death do you apart ? Again her consciousness pulled back to the church . YN sighed out internally hearing this question . There is no going back . Her inner mind yelled . The entire church filled with eerie silence as they all waited for the bride to answer . From the peripheral vision she noticed , Kim Taehyung , her now newfound husband looking ahead as if he is not bothered about anything at all .

Her eyes moved towards the priest who is eagerly waiting for her answer . As if he is eager to finish this marriage and all .

She uplifted her fisted hand and bob it back and forth , resembling a head nodding .

I now pronounce you as husband and wife . The priest's words caused a loud eruption of applause in the church . Everyone was happy . But not everyone .

Taehyung sat in the study room of their house as he worked on the laptop . Hearing a knock on the door and the clicking of the heels on the floor , Taehyung raised his head to see a gorgeous strawberry blonde haired girl . She was wearing a tight dress which perfectly hugged her curves . A seductive yet beautiful smile formed on her red painted lips as she looked at the man in front of her .

Kim . She exclaimed in her soft voice while Taehyung nodded in acknowledgement .

Stella , I have called you here to inform that we are ending our relation . I don't know if we can even name it as a relation , whatever it is . I hope we got what we want till now . You wanted money and for me a stress reliever . He slide an envelope to the opposite side of the mahagony table . You can take it .

Kim , I don't think we have to stop seeing each other . There is no need- , her words got cut off when she received a hard glare from the man in front of her .

It was an order Stella not a request . His thick voice resonated in the room . As she harshly gulped the lump forming in her throat . She nodded as tears of anger and frustration filled her eyes .

Walking down the stairs , Stella's eyes landed on YN who is in the living room , silently reading a book . Hearing the stomping of the foot YN looked up seeing a gorgeous woman . YN looked at the girl in confusion as she had never seen her in the 1 month of staying in her new house . And she didn't even seen her entering their house today .