Obsessed Idol

It all started when his eyes met her's . The way she smiles whenever she sees the little things which lit upon her life . The way her eyes sparks whenever she smiles.

She was not the prettiest girl in the whole world but he found her as the prettiest girl in his whole world. He don't know what made him this much addicted to that girl . What made him this much obsessed over a girl whom he met these days ?

He clearly remember the day he first set his eyes on her . First time , his heart beats crazily. First time his mind screamed that she is the girl , who is born to be with him , born for him .

Is it what they call love at first sight ?

Flashback

Taehyung
Life is pretty hard for an idol . Hours of practice , hard works , continues diet , pressures , everything made me so much stressed. So I decided to take an evening walk in the busy Seoul street after the dance practice.

After bidding goodbyes to my band mates and other dancers , I left the room of the building of our company
Hybe Corporation.

The evening sun cast long shadows on the ground. The slanting rays of the setting sun gave a warm orange tinge to the sky .

I grabbed the mask from my pants pocket before fling it around my face . I adjusted my cap once more before walking out of the building to the street of Seoul more precisely to direction of the Yongsan Park.

It's one of the places I visit whenever I feel stressed and today is one of that day .

I walked through the street towards my destination , Yongsan Park.

The Yongsan Park is an amazing oasis of greenery . There is a wonderful playground surrounded by beautiful grass field . In the middle of the park , there is a pond with some fish and turtles and waterliles . And the area is perfect for picnics , especially with kids .

I took a seat on the nearby bench , feeling relaxed . My eyes wandered here and there seeing unfamiliar figures in the park enjoying themselves. Kids running through the park expressing their joy , lovers walking through the park
hand -in- hand . Families joined together for an evening picnic .

The cool breeze and the warm atmosphere provided me a good nap but it soon got disturbed by some cursing words .

I searched the owner of this nuisances and found it none other than a girl sitting in the nearby bench . She is wearing a cafe uniform indicating that she is working in a cafe.

Maybe she had a bad day that's why she  must be cursing this much .  I look around to know if anyone is noticing this or not . But goodness no one was watching. I decided to call her and to say to lower her voice but I didn't . Why ? I don't know  .

After ending the saga of her cursing she noticed my presence who was looking at her all the time . She became embarrassed upon realising that a stranger was staring at her while she was busy badmouthing someone.

She slightly bowed before running away from there . But that's what not captured my mind and heart . Her beauty . Her not so innocent mind . Her voice . Everything. Everything was fascinating about her . She may not be the best in the world but she is , at least to me .

Cafe Agape . I smirk remembering the name of the cafe she works , from the logo on her uniform.

Present

Taehyung is watching the news on the TV in his house , while enjoying the wine poured in a wine glass , in a bathrobe . The news is about a kidnapping case of a girl .