First Love

I'll miss you . A girl said clinging to her boyfriend . Her red shot eyes again filling with tears.

Me too. The male rasped . His eyes too filled with tears . His voice sound deep and raspy as if he was crying for hours .

The girl placed her head on his shoulder . He pulled her tightly against his chest , afraid that she will disappear from him if he looses his hold .

Y/N and Taehyung , the golden couple of Hanyang University. Everyone adored and envious of them as they are the best couple of their college . Both male and female students prayed to get a partner like them . Who is understanding , caring and lovable like Y/N and Taehyung . Despite of being in a complete opposite life , they lived each other more than anything .

Taehyung loved her kind soul , her small smile . While Y/N loves his goofy character . The way he feel happy even in the very small things .

Both of them were perfect for each other but the sudden departure left them broken.  She don't want to leave him.  She can't . How can she ? How can she live without seeing his face , without seeing his smile ?

Don't worry I'll come to you soon. He said placing a kiss on her crown .

But Tae , these 2 months , how can I survive it ? She said looking at him .

Y/N's parents are sending her to London to complete her remaining studies there in a well known University . She tried every possiblity to avoid going there or at least to postpone the time . But all went vain . Her parents have strictly prohibited her from dating so she has no say in , to stay here because of her boyfriend.

Taehyung is still trying hard to get the scholarship from their college so he can be with his lover.  But it will take at least 2 months to get the scholarship .

2 months will pass soon . His tears pour down while saying these words . 2 months will pass soon ? No it will not . He know . The coming 60 days will be a hell without her . He thought. 

Both of them cried , kissed and said how much they loved each other and how much they mean to each other throughout the night .

Two months was really a hell without her . But most importantly , it's been 2 months she contacted him.  She promised him that she will contact him , as soon as she landed there.  But she didn't . Maybe she is busy , he thought .

Walking towards the apartment they bought 2 months before for themselves , he looked extremely happy . He is here , in London . Too close to her.  He just have to surprise her and see her expression . They way she squeals whenever she sees him . He just want to hug her and kiss her . To tell her how much he missed her these times . She will do the same . He chuckled mentally .

He just can't wait for it .

He looked around seeing the door being locked . He don't even know the passcode of it.  Where did she go ? It's Sunday so there is no class . Maybe with friends .

A man wearing suit walked towards him . Who are you ? He asked looking at Taehyung in his pure accent .

Oh . I'm Taehyung . I'm Y/N's boyfriend . Do you know where she-

You are Kim Taehyung ? The man asked . Taehyung nodded confusingly. 

You know me ? Taehyung asked confusingly .