Right Path

Y/N walked towards her class , clutching the strap of her bag tightly , with a hood which cover her head and half of her face because of how much baggy the hoodie is . She took long strides to march into her class .

Pushing the door to the classroom , she walked inside to her usual seat at the middle .

The loud class came to silence when the Professor walked in . He started his lecture soon after . Just like any other day , the professor's voice got cut off , because of the sound of the door being abruptly opened.

Taehyung walked inside with his head high . Some of his friends following him behind .

Professor didn't mind to say anything to them as he know they won't mind even if he scold them .

Walking towards his usual , back seat , he looked at Y/N , whose head hung down , keeping her eyes to the textbook in front of her .

He stood beside her seat and crouched down to her eye level . He harshly pulled her chin up to his eye level . A smirk pulled upon his eyes when he noticed her not meeting his eyes .

Mr Kim ! Professor shouted his name , irritated because of his behaviour .

Taehyung winked at her and walked towards his seat . His friends who were still behind him , walked back to their seat .

Throughout the class , Y/N felt her head being drilled because of his constant stares .

Y/N walked towards the cafeteria at the lunch time with her head hung down . Her last two classes she didn't have to endure Taehyung's stares but she had to endure the bullying of her classmates . All because of him .

It's all started after one month of her freshmen year . Taehyung and Y/N are classmates in some of their classes as both of them are from different departments . Even though they are classmates they didn't confronted each other .

Taehyung became popular within 2 , 3 weeks because of looks . Daily proposals even from seniors everything started making his male ego higher . He rejected all the proposals because of one girl , Y/N . He noticed the girl , who always isolated herself from everyone . She came from a poor family , and her only dream was to get good grades , achieve her goals and pass out from the University . She don't want to make friends whom she believed rich , too high for her to approach and any kind of teenage hormonal things .

Watching her for just a month , he proposed her , probably wanting to hear ' Yes ' from the said girl . But his male ego surely got hurt from this unexpected rejection .

Why ? Why did she reject him ? His mind racked . He is handsome , good looking , get at least good marks in all exams , good at sports and what not . Then why did she ?

From the next day onwards , her life changed for worst . He bullied her but not to any extent to hurt her physically . Just spoiling her homeworks , assignments and all . Because of that her marks drop down too low . Her parents became extremely worried about her grades . She consoled her parents saying that she will improve everything .

But nothing seem changed . Everything went too worst .

Most of the girls who got rejected by Taehyung started to take their pent up frustration on her . She became a punch bag to them . Taehyung knew everything about this but he didn't do anything. He felt like she deserves it .

She walked towards the restroom of their college with her head hung down and a hood on top . Now she always wear oversized hoodies and jeans as she finds it will cover her bruised figure . As much she hated going to the restroom because that four walls have heard more of her groaning and crying because of the beatings she received at there , but her bladder was not helping .