When The World Finally Stops

A series of feminine giggles filled the room , as the girls of almost same age talked to one another . Teasing a particular girl in common . YN glared at them playfully with a smile coated on her lips .

The door opened revealing an older lady who resembles YN . Young ladies , it's time to bed . She announced, walking inside the room . YN's cousins and friends decided to leave the room hearing her mother . They all stood up from the bed and nearby couch .

Yeahh we are leaving Aunty . One of her cousin said looking at her mother. We don't want YN to be fast asleep on her first night . She said teasingly. Everyone in the room except YN and her mother laughed hearing her cousin's remark . YN gasped dramatically with a red tint spreading across her face while her mother shook her head in disbelief hearing the unfiltered comment from the young generation .

-

After some mother - daughter quality time , YN's mother left her , before kissing on her forehead affectionately . YN noticed the wetness in the corner of her mother's eyes but she didn't commented on it , not wanting to upset her more .

Both her parents are little emotional these days . Her father didn't approached her till now to talk on the reminiscence of her childhood . But she could sense how much his heart weighs now .

Typical parents on their daughter's marriage !

-

YN walked towards the window , where she could see the enitre house lighted in various bulbs . Her face lighted with smile . She is going to be a married woman , tomorrow . Will be married to the love of her life . What's there more to ask ?

Her thoughts broke when she heard her phone ringing . She turned towards the nightstand where she kept her phone .

Babyy... A sweet soothing voice could be heard from the other end . Without noticing a smile bloomed on her lips as she heard him .

Jiminahh ... She trailed his name ever so gently which reciprocated with a cute laugh .

What's my baby doing ? He asked from the other side . YN walked back to her bed settling on it , leaning towards the headboard .

Nothing . Was going to sleep . She replied . YN took a teddy bear and clutched it to her chest as she heard him talking to her .

They talked for a long time , before Jimin decided that it would be best for both of them to sleep now . Otherwise both would be yawning in the church in between their wedding ceremony .

-

I love you . YN said looking at the vast area of the frozen lake through the window . Her head leaning against the man's chest , his hand wrapped around her body .

I love you more . Taehyung said kissing the top of her head . A smile adorning his face .

Both of them were again out there in the middle of the night , away from their house , in their little cottage . Cladded in winter clothes , wrapped in a thick blanket . Their bodies emitting each other's warmth .

-

YN turned other side in her sleep , her eyes automatically landing on the digital timepiece on the nightstand . 2:34 am . A dream ? Again ? She could pick up the fragments of the dream she had till now . A man she had never met . Confessing his undying love for her . And ' she ' YN reciprocating it . Her sleepy eyes again dosed off as she slipped into the sleepiness .

-

She didn't know who was that man , in her dreams . She had never met him as much as she remembers . At first it was a just a vivid image of a man but slowly it starts to make sense . Both that man named Taehyung and the girl who resembles YN were in a relation . As if she is in a role play , she finds herself in the dream reciprocating his confessions. Being in a relation with him .