Unspoken Words

Hearing her phone being buzzed with several notifications , YN opened her eyes slowly . She forgot to keep her phone on the nightstand before sleeping . It's all because of one particular boy's tiktok videos . She didn't even noticed the time surpassed her usual sleeping time while she was continuously watching his videos . She actually end up falling asleep and her phone automatically shuts off as the screen goes off .

She stretched her hands around the bed trying to find her phone still with her closed eyes . Finally getting it , she bring it close to face . She switched on her phone noticing the notification of him . Her eyes moved to the top , noticing the time 7 in the morning . She sighed , why he had to video call right now . Even though it will ruin her beauty sleep she accepted it without any thoughts .

There he is with his usual boxy smile . Seeing his smile the first thing in her day , made her insides flip with happiness . What to say ? She loves him . Maybe more than love . There is no word to express her feelings she has for him . Just seeing his smile will always made her day 100x times better .

Just like any other day , he is handsome as always looking like a daydream . A beautiful daydream .

Him . Her crush . Kim Taehyung .

There was no particular reason why she fell in love with him . No reason . Just fell in love with him .

He started his talkings without any response from her . Because he don't have to worry about whether she listens or not . Because he know she listens it . She didn't respond to any of the words he said . Just stared at him . But he didn't mind . He talked about every little thing that happened in the last day . Even talked about the new pimple he had get on his face . How lovely . Who would find having a pimple good ? He would . The handsomely weird person , her crush , thinks . He thinks pimple as a friend to him .

Oh right . I'll introduce my friend . He said , slightly turning his cheek towards the camera . He pointed the pimple to her . We met yesterday . I think this one is going to stay with me for a long time . She laughed hearing him talking about his pimple ever so friendly . She prayed to God in her mind , please let this man be mine .

Kim Taehyung , he was always surrounded and admired by girls around the place . No offense to any of them as he is really a non resistable goofy kind hearted boy . He was always rumored to be in relationship with many of the prettiest girls . It always made YN unwell . Her heart always clenched thinking what if the rumours are true . Yet she didn't made any move . She always kept her feelings to herself .

YN looked at Taehyung who keep clenching his hands tightly while staring at the ceiling with a fearful expression . Nothing . This big boy is afraid of dentist . That's all . Today he had an appointment with the dentist . He kept clenching and fiddling with his fingers as the dentist did his work .

Does it hurt ? The dentist asked him maybe because seeing him fiddling with his fingers .

No . It's alright ? He sure was confused with his own answer . YN tried her best in suppressing her laughter as she looked at the man she loves behaving like a kid .

Getting back on car , his first sentence was , he wasn't afraid of anything anymore . YN laughed her heart out hearing him . Dentists are scary . His said looking through his phone .

Day by day , her love for him increased . Whenever her eyes fell on him even his pictures , she would smile ear to ear behaving like a teenager . Most of her daily routine was daydreaming about him . Just thinking about him all the day without getting bored . She even pictured her future life with him . Confessing her feelings to him , marrying him , starting a small lovely family with him , growing old with him . Everything . She pictured every single thing with him .