White Lies

Taehyung . His father called him . Mr Kim kept the pen down and looked at his son who is sitting opposite to him . You have to cut all the ties with that girl .

Appa – Taehyung called his father in disbelief .

Let me talk . His father cut him off . Till now we didn't ask you to do that . But now you have to ...... His father clasped his hands together , looking straight at his son's eyes . We know we tied you with someone whom you don't love but try to understand , Taehyung ...... You are married and she is clearly unhappy because of your behaviour . She wants your love and care , Taehyung ....... And you have to leave that woman behind .

Appa I –

Again his words got cut by his father's . His father paused him by raising his hand . I hope you're aware of the election and I don't think I have to remind you that you're a nominee . It's your first time , Taehyung ...... and we don't want anyone to know about your extramarital affair . His father stood up from the chair and walked towards him . He came beside Taehyung . It's not only for your good Tae but also for both the girls . If anyone gets to know about this , they not only will tarnish you but also that girl's life . He patted Taehyung's shoulder and walked away from there , leaving Taehyung with all the negative thoughts . His father stopped at the doorway and slanted towards his son whose back is facing to him . Your wife is pregnant and she earns for your attention and care not the despair of knowing her husband is f#cking his mistress behind her back .  He said before walking away from there . Taehyung looked down hearing that. His wife is pregnant .

Their marriage was nothing out of love but just two powerful family's heirs marrying together . His wife knew he had an affair with someone but didn't confront him . She didn't receive any type of love or care from him as a husband . He was more of a stranger to her and the same goes for him too .

Taehyung walked towards one of his penthouse , tiredly . He unbuttoned his first two button and rolled up his shirt sleeves walking inside . The entire house was extremely quite . He walked inside the bedroom and there she is ...... wrapped in a blanket only her face peeking outside . Her whole attention was fixated on the laptop screen . He knocked on the opened door to bring her attention to him .

Taetae ! She threw the blanket off her body and jumped down the bed running towards him . She hugged him tightly , buring her face in his chest , nuzzling there . I – I missed you . She said rubbing her face on his chest . He simply rubbed her back looking straight at the wall . Why didn't you come last night ? I even messaged you but you didn't replied . I was all alone here . She mumbled .

Pulling back from the hug , he squinted his eyes looking at her . Didn't Mrs Ahn and guards were here ? He asked .

They were . She said walking back to the bed . But you weren't .

Do you want to go for a ride ? He asked while cuddling with her .

Ride ? Now ? She asked pulling back from his hands . He nodded . They immediately changed there dress ready to go out .

Taetae ? He hummed while tightening the watch around his wrist . Should I take my phone ? She asked waving her phone at him . He looked at the phone for sometime .

No need . We will get back soon . He said without any emotion . She kept the phone on the table walking towards him . He pulled the hood over her head and give her a mask while him doing the same .