Never Again

Walking down the stairs , buttoning the shirt , his body collided with a maid holding a food tray , making the neatly arranged food items to splatter on his shirt . The maid's face which held a calm expression till now immediately swapped with terror . She immediately bowed while her grip on the food tray tightened. 

Young master ! Sorry . Pl–please . Her voice trembled . I accidentally tripped –

MR CHOI . His angered voice roared . A man at the age of nearly fifty walked to the living room . He was dressed in a neatly ironed suit . Few strands of white decorated his jelled hair . He curtly bowed in front of the young master with acknowledgement . I find , the maids in my house extremely careless . They bound to trip and fall whenever they want . Care to discipline them ? He tilted his head up  looking at the old man .

Just then the head maid walked inside with other two maids . They curtly bowed in front of him . Worried expression plastered on their faces .

I – I  . It was an accident . Pl–please . I won't do that ever again . Please spare me . The young maid who is still bowing trembled with fear . Cold beads of sweat formed on her face .

Accident , you say ? His piercing eyes set on her tear drenched face . One of the maid who was standing behind the head maid walked forward to take the food tray from the visibly shaking girl . Just then the food tray was taken from her hands she clasped her hands together pleading in front of him . 

Other maid walked towards the girl and forcefully knelt her down . Head maid walked towards the weeping girl and slapped across her cheeks several times . Her cheeks turned red and a small cut formed on near her busted lip . Few drops of blood forming there .

Hearing the commotion happening down the stairs , Y/N walked out of her bedroom which is on upstairs . She walked near the railings to know what's happening downstairs . She was dressed in a lose nightdress with her long hairs falling back without any restraints . Her expressionless face immediately grasped what's happening there .

The Young Master looked upstairs feeling the stares . Just then both of their eyes met , Y/N looked away and walked inside her bedroom .

GET OUT from my vision . He yelled at everyone before walking back to his room . He changed his dress and walked out of his room in an attempt to meet someone special to his life .

He knocked twice at the door to aware of his acknowledgement before opening it and walking inside . He saw her leaning against the headboard of the bed with her eyes closed . She didn't even took interest to open her eyes to know who's at her doorstep . He closed the door behind and walked towards her .

Good morning , Eomma . His calm voice resonated inside the room . But she didn't acknowledge his presence . He looked at the woman who always looked beautiful in his eyes . In his eyes , there is no one who is as beautiful and delicate as her in this world . He sighed mentally as he don't receive any response just like any other day .

I'm sorry for making you witness that horrible atmosphere . He bowed expressing his apology but she didn't glance at his way. 

Eomma , I'm sorry . His said once more . His voice came calm unlike before when he was shouting at the maid . He always tried his best in keeping his temper calm in front of his mother . But controlling his anger is a hard job and he didn't noticed that she would have woken up . She always wakes up late to avoid confronting with family .

He always have a cold demeanour around everyone except his mother , even though she doesn't care about whether he is cold or not . As in front of his father , he had to be strict and serious .