Antiquated

Walking out of the shower , I looked at the man who is still sleeping in the bed.  My husband . My newly wed husband . Kim Taehyung . I looked at the photo frame of our marriage in the nightstand . We both didn't smiled in it .

It is an arranged marriage. We both sacrificed our life to elders.  For the upcoming success of our parents business. 

I walked towards the walk-in-wardrobe and pulled a dress to wear . Everything newly bought ones.  Party wears and floral printed dress . No crop tops , jeans , skirts , shirts or anything according to my style . I shrugged off the thoughts and wear the dress which I took.

When I came out , to the bedroom , he was still there , sleeping on his stomach . I sighed and walked towards the sleeping male .

Taehyung-shi . I said , shaking his body slowly.  He groaned and slowly opened his eyes . He blinked his eyes to normalize his visuals.  He pulled the blanket off from his body and stood up. 

I walked away from there .

Good morning. He said , walking towards the bathroom . I nodded and reciprocated the same words .

I walked downwards , seeing the maids arranging the dining table . They all wished me good morning . And I too did the same .

My in-laws presented this house as their wedding gift . According to them , privacy is necessity for the newly wedded couples .

Privacy ? For what ? We barely know each other .

And their request , please give us grand children soon .

I don't hate them for being like this but don't they understand we are still complete strangers to each other.  And  we can't just make children's just because we got married .

Both of my in-laws are very nice and sweet to me till now . I don't know what's awaiting for the future but till now they are sweet .

I heard the footsteps coming down . My husband , walking down the stairs while buttoning his shirt's cuff .

He walked towards me , settling down on the seat opposite to mine . To have breakfast .

We didn't talk much while eating.  We just glanced each other few times.  It's been only 1 week after our marriage so we are still knowing each other . We didn't went to many dates to know each other as we both were busy in our day to day life and our parents want us to get married as soon as possible. 

After breakfast , we both washed our hands .

A maid walked towards me holding Taehyung's coat . I took it from her and walked towards him and helped him wearing it .

Taehyung-shi . I called him . He looked at me anticipating me to talk .

I want to say , I thought to start my job from today onwards . I only got 1 week leave . It's even difficult to take leave for 1 week as -

Y/N . He cut off my words . I looked at him.  He sighed . I don't want you to continue your job . He said looking at me.  We had already talked about this to your parents . Didn't they tell you ?

I looked at him shocked . He don't want me to continue my job ? Why ? Why ? I asked the same question which is in my mind .

Why ? And exactly why do you have to work ? You don't have to do that . I'm working for us.  Even if we have children , I can afford everything so why bother to work . He said calmly .

Taehyung , it's not like that . I know you can afford everything I can ever wish for and for our future but .. I love my job and I want to continue it so what's with this barriers and all.  I said looking at him.