Heart Of A Saint , Life Of A Sinner

A/N : Here , Taehyung is 35 years old while Y/N is 22
________________________________________

The tyre screeching sound filled the ear drums of the people surrounded there . Low yet fearful gasps and small plea of cry left from the agape mouths . Some of them cover there eyes not wanting to witness the incident .

A man well dressed in suit walked out from the driver seat before closing the door behind . He heaved out a frustrated sigh . Two males ran out from the bus stop to help the lady who is sitting in the road still with a shocked expression on her face . They pulled the lady up . Her legs wobbling from the sudden horrifying impact .

Do want to die ? If you want , don't bother others with this . He yelled out in frustration . His hands glued to his hips . He continued his yelling while the lady looked down feeling insulted . Some of the people in the bus stop pointed out that it's the drivers fault but he wasn't ready to accept that. Just then he walked towards the car to drive off , a voice called him .

Hey ! He turned around clearly frustrated .

What ? He yelled still holding the handle of the door ready to enter inside .

Take her to the hospital . She deadpanned .

What's with these people ? He murmured but still audible to everyone . Mind your own business . He yelled . He seemed to be in such hurry as hurriedly opened the door to get inside . But the girl pull him out by the collar and shutting the door loudly .

This is MY business . She said glaring at him . Take her to the hospital . NOW . She gritted her teeth . A lot of persons gathered near the bus stop to watch the incident . Some of the teenagers who are in school uniform filming the scene eagerly .

She seems perfectly fine . He said looking at the lady who is now resting on the seat at the bus stop . He looked around seeing the small crowd .

To you . She said . He looked at her in confusion . Fine to you . But not for us . She is bleeding . She said removing her hands from his collar .

It's a minor injury . He sighed looking ahead . He is already in a pretty bad mood and everyone is still in the line to piss him off .

May or may not be . She shrugged .

You - His words got cut off by the sound of the car door opening . He looked behind seeing his boss walking out of the car with a cold face .

Wow . You were there ? You know , your employee is something . He had caused an accident in the daylight and not ready to take the lady to the hospital . So what do you think ? She walked towards the new male . Should we charge a hit and run case ? She raised her eyebrow looking at him . He looked down seeing an unfamiliar face close to his .

Ma'am we are ready to compensate . The man said walking towards the lady on the bus stop , slightly brushing his body on hers . She sighed seeing him neglecting her presence .

Do you think you can solve this problem with your money ? She yelled .

Can't it ? He said cocking his eyebrows with a smirk on his face .

It's a hit and run case . She gritted her teeth seeing him mocking her .

We didn't ran , though . He shrugged his shoulders .

Take her to the hospital . She blurted out . He sighed looking at her . She won't allow him to leave the place without taking the lady to the hospital . He nodded .