Villainess

Kim Taehyung , the only Korean in the university , sat with his friends , talking about random things when they heard a commotion in the hallway . He and his friends walked towards the hallway . Just like any other day , there she was pinning a boy to the wall and kissing him as if her life dependent on it . His senior . The boy's hands running around her body . Everyone around them just like , Taehyung , watching them sucking on each other's lips in an aggressive manner . Some of them whistles , clapping hands as to encourage the two of them while some were looking at them in disgust . Girls looked at them in disgust except her friends. Boys were either looking at them in jealous or excitement .

Pulling from the aggressive kiss , she looked at the flustered boy . His cheeks and ears turned red . His chest heaving up and down . Call me . She said winking at him . The flustered boy nodded his head shyly looking down .

She walked away , smirking at a weeping girl . His girlfriend .

Her friends trailed behind her , laughing and high-fiving each other .

Taehyung sighed looking down .

Y/N Gardner , named as the
' Villainess ' of the university . She is like a nightmare to every girl studies there while a daydream to every boys . Every boys are enchanted by her beauty . Her honey like brown skin was every girl whished to have. Every boy wanted her as their girlfriend . But no one was that much ' blessed ' . She had one night stand with most of the boys in the university , who had girlfriends . They considered they were lucky enough to get a passionate night with her . But only a single night was not enough for most of the boys . They carved for more . But there wasn't a second chance . As in her terms , she don't like used things .

Her villainess name wasn't something popped out of nowhere. She was really a villainess from her high school year . She would seduce every boy who had girlfriends and slept with them . Even though they knew she was just playing with them and would eventually throw them out when she is satisfied . But that fools wouldn't understand . Even if they had a girlfriend they would cheat on their loyal girlfriend just to get a chance with Y/N . Y/N just wanted to prove every girls that they are nothing compared to her. She considered others except her friends as speck of dust under her feet .

Y/N had one exception . She wouldn't slept with anyone . Only with the boys who is currently dating. So that will break their girlfriends heart .

Taehyung sat with his friends in the cafeteria . Most of his friends had already slept with Y/N , practically cheating on their girlfriends . Even though it was cheating , they would brag about it.

Just like any other boy , Taehyung also fantasied about Y/N , wanting her to be his . But he was one of the guy , she never knew existed . He did everything within himself to get noticed by her .

From the junior high school he loved her , his senior . She was popular for being the ' bad girl ' of the school . Wherever she was he would be there , just to get a glimpse of her , just to get noticed by her . He wanted to confess his undying love for her but he didn't had the courage to do that . He would go stiff around her when he see her. He is very much nervous to even start a conversation .

Being in the same university , same course , he felt like a stalker . Actually that's true . He wanted her to acknowledge him . Is , that much hard ?

He thought she will notice him if he became popular . So he tried became popular with all his might , by coming out of his comfort zone , both in good way and bad way . But nothing seems to change . He is still the same unknown boy to her . Now he is little bit popular among the girls in their university , thanks to handsome face and brain .