Marry Me Or Else

Taehyung

Holding the gun against the groom while my guards holding their gun against the head of every single person who came to the marriage except bride. Everyone is frightened because of the scene happening before their eyes . Whimpers and murmer can be heard . Priest's hand is shaking which held the Holy Bible .

I looked at the eyes which can hold the whole world for me which is brimming with tears . Oh no dear don't cry . Tears don't suit your eyes . I winked at her .

Wh-why you're doing this ? Who are you ? Pl-please leave us . Look e-everyone is frightened . Yo-

Who are you ? What nonsense ar- I shot the groom's leg . He cried loudly . I can hear some cries from the crowd . Maybe his family members .

Talk .

Huh . She looked at me with her wet doe eyes . Oh God how much I'm in love with her eyes . Let me just drown in it.

You were talking something . Now talk . She shifted from one leg to another . Fiddling with her fingers . Man..... look at her hands and fingers just like small children's hands . It will be perfect when we hold our hands together. Her small petite hands in my big one .

I - I She sniff once more . You . She wiped her tears . Who- who are you ?

Relax dear . Breathe . Take a deep breathe .

Didn't you HEAR ME ? Who -

Take a deep breathe Y/N . I don't like to repeat once more . She flinched when I said her name and did what I said.

And to your question . Who am I ?
Kim Taehyung . Better known as V .

There was a complete silence fell on the place . No one spoke. Feels like everyone is holding their breath .

Y/N
Did he said V ? Is he V ? I remember seeing a newspaper article about him some other day . The name everyone fears . The whole South Korea is under his feet .

V . The leader of the most dreaded mafia group BANGTAN .

I looked at his face . Is he going to kill all of us . I looked at everyone . I know they all are thinking the same . Did we do something which irritated him ?

You know me , isn't it ? Your face tells it .

Please leave us alone . We didn't do anything wrong . Please . I said clearly begging in front of him for our dear life .

Ok . Will you give something in return of their life ? He asked tilting his head .

Huh . Will I give ? Did he mean our properties ?

Yeah . I'll give . You mean our properties , right ? I'll give . We will give everything we owns . You can take everything . But please spare us . Please .

He crouched down to my height . Looking at my eyes . He smiled , a genuine one . I looked down.

I don't want anything you or your family owns . He rubbed his forehead with the gun . I want you .

I looked at him being shocked .

Taehyung