>>Adrenaline<<

⚠️ IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ ⚠️
You are in= BOOK #3
BOOK #2 = GLAMROCK HIGH
BOOK #1 = FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS.

IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THE LAST TWO, PLEASE CLICK ON MY PROFILE AND READ BOOK #1 AND BOOK #2 OTHERWISE, IT WILL NOT MAKE SENSE. Thank you. -Author♡

[chapter 1]
<<   1/3  >>

𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓

𖧷 • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • 𖧷

I lean on the Black railing while watching the moon. The more you look at it, the more mesmerizing it gets. I honestly never get tired of it. And the stars? God they're so pretty. I was interrupted from my thoughts by the sound of my door opening and closing, I looked behind me and saw Alex wiping his tears while walking towards the balcony door.

I kneeled down to his height and Hugged him. He was shaking so I brought him back inside since I guess it is kinda cold. It's Fall.

"What's wrong, Alex?" I ask as I place him down on the floor and look into his eyes.

To be honest, He doesn't doesn't look to good. Maybe he's sick? I put the back of my hand against his forehead. He's heating up.

"I don't feel too good, Pa.." he says and rests his head against my chest.

"Alex, You're heating up..I think you might have a fever, Let me check your temperature."

I stand up and place him on my bed before looking through one of my drawers and pulled out a thermometer.

I then walked back to Alex.

"This is gonna go under your tongue, Okay?" I said.

He nodded and Allowed me to place it under his tongue. I waited until it beeped.

*Beep!*

I took it out from under his tongue and checked to see his temperature. it read 101.5°F

I sighed. "You have a fever. You're not going to School until you feel better, Okay?"

"What? But I want to go.." he whined.

"Go to bed, Okay? I'll get you a wet rag to place over your forehead."

He Sighed in defeat and got up from my bed as I went to the bathroom and wet a rag with cold water.

I should probably get him some medicine tomorrow morning.

I left the bathroom and went into Alex's room. He was in bed waiting for me, I then placed the rag on his forehead and gave him a small kiss on the cheek.

"Goodnight, Alex." I said as I smiled at him and turned off the light.

I stepped out of his room and shut the door behind me, Sighing before walking down the hallway until I felt someone pull me inside a room.

It happened to be Golden Freddy, My brother..What could he possibly want now?

"Hey, Freddy!" He said with glee.

"Yo, What's up?" I asked a bit annoyed. He didn't seem to notice though.

"Nothing much. I was wondering what you were doing up at this time."

I got up from the floor since Goldie pushed me down when he yanked me inside. I came face to face with him and sighed.

"Alex has a fever," I looked around the room but I didn't see Springtrap. "Where's Springtrap?" I asked.