>>Worries<<

[Chapter 5]

<< 1/3 >>

After going out and eating breakfast with Freddy, We went to the club since I had to sign a few papers in order to work as a bartender. Plus, I studied it for a few years so I decided to apply as that.

Freddy showed me around, he also gave me a few warnings like: "don't go into the room for the dancers. Make sure you knock." And "Don't distract me at work."

And other things. I'm just too tired to think about them. Oh! And I cant fight. But that's not what I was planning to do.. Maybe.

"And that's about it. Do you need some practice before you come back tonight?" Freddy asks as we both stop Infront of the bar.

"Nope, I think I got it."

"Okay."

I stay looking at him as he notes down a few stuff. he seems to notice and looks up at me. I just couldn't pull my eyes away from him until he finally spoke.

"What?"

"Um.. Nothing."

He looked back down at his notes but was interrupted by his phone that light up on the counter. I managed to catch a small glimpse of it but I couldn't make out the name of the person calling since he took it and answered.

"Hey." Freddy said to the other person on the phone while he walked away from me, signaling me to leave to the car.

I rolled my eyes and went to go sit on the stage. Although, a few seconds passed by and I began to get curious so I got up and walked to the back doors. And heard Freddy's voice in the distance.

"No.. It's not that-... listen, What we had was a one time thing. So stop trying to act like we're official!"

"you know damn well that you love me more than you love him. You said it yourself." An unfamiliar voice said.

"I never said anything! I said I liked you but that was back then! I love Bonnie, Not you."

"If you love Bonnie so much then you wouldn't have done it in the first place."

I heard footsteps coming my way so I hurried out of the club and got into Freddy's car.

Is he cheating on me?..

The entire ride back home was silent.. well, except the parts where Freddy tried to make small talk, Ofcourse I answered but they were just dry answers since I didn't feel like talking to him after what I just heard.

Did he have sex with somebody else?

I sighed and just continued to look outside the car. Suddenly, I felt his hand on my thigh so I turned to look at him.

"You've been silent since we left the club.. Are you okay?" He asked.

"I'm fine, Just.. Tired, I guess."

"But it's one in the afternoon.. You're never tired at this time."

I shrug and look out of the window again, only to see that we're already home. Once he parks the car I make sure to grab my things before leaving. He's obviously noticing that something is wrong but I could really care less.

Right now I just need some alone time to think. I need to come up with a plan to find out more information about who this person is.

I go into the kitchen and make myself a cup of hot chocolate while Freddy make himself coffee as usual.

"You know.. Drinking a lot of coffee is bad for you." I say.

"It's just too good. Plus, I got used to it." He responded with a. Slight chuckle afterwards.

I smiled at him and left to go sit in one of the living rooms. It's the room where Freddy sometimes goes to just take a break.. I thought it was a perfect time to come in here because there's a big window and its raining. Soo.. It's just really pretty.

Then my mind wandered back to the things I heard earlier.. I couldn't help but feel my heart ache at the thought of him cheating on me. Should I have trusted him?

Suddenly, I got a call from Alex's school.

"Hello?" I say.

"Hi! Are you.. Bonnie the Bunny?"

"I am. Why?"

"Well, we just wanted to inform you that Alex isn't feeling well. He's been crying all afternoon and we cant seem to calm him down. Could you maybe pick him up?"

I frowned and got up from the chair "y-yeah! I can. I'll be there in a few minutes. Thank you!"

I quickly hung up and rushed downstairs to the kitchen.

"Freddy, get your ass up. We're going to pick up Alex."

"What? Why?-"

"No questions, Hurry! I'll tell you in the car." I Interupted him.

As we were on our way to the school, I told Freddy about what they told me. Luckily we got there just in time because when we walked in Gregory pulled us into the main office, Then to the 'Calming Space's where they take kids in to calm down when they're having a hard time.

"Ma!" Alex runs towards me with his hands in the air, asking me to pick him up.

I did and looked at him, seeing his red puffy eyes and nose. I can tell he was crying for a long time since his eyes were also red.

"I wanna go home!" He tugs on my shirt a little.

"I know.. We just have to find out what-"

"Please!? I just wanna go home.." his voice begins to break as his eyes became watery again.

I sighed and watched as Freddy came walking towards us. We walked out of the school and headed back home.

We tried to make Alex tell us why he's crying but he didn't answer.

"You gonna keep on sitting there or..?"

I look outside and see that we're back at the house. Feeling embarrassed, I left the car and walked inside the house with Alex. He said he felt sleepy and left to his room.

Maybe he's just having a bad day?

~𖧷~

A/N: Sorry for the long wait! I was busy :) - Author <3