>>Liar<<

[Chapter 5]

<<2/3>>

I closed Alex and Xavier's bedroom door, then made my way downstairs where I met up with Freddy, Goldie, and Springtrap.

"They're finally asleep." I said to them.

"You sure are good with kid's." Goldie added as he handed me my keys.

I took them and smiled at him.

Freddy then took me by the hand and looked at Goldie.

Something isn't right.. Is he jealous?

"Alright, we'll meet you at the club. Be careful, Babe."

"I know." I responded and gave him a small peck on the lips before getting into my own car and driving off.

This is honestly a little better. I don't always like being in a car with someone and having them hear what type of music I listen to.

It's awkward.

When I was almost at the club, Freddy managed to catch up to me. I stuck my tongue out at him and laughed. He smiled and sped up, signaling me to race with him.

Luckily, This is an abandoned road that leads to the club. They say this road can only be taken by security during work hours.. I wonder why though.

I ended up losing since we got to the club. I parked my car in the back and got out.

"Not bad." Springtrap said to me as he nudged my arm.

I smiled and let out a soft chuckle before walking in with him. I was honestly a bit shy since it's my first day working here.. but after finding out that Montgomery was also working at the bar, I felt a little more comfortable.

"Bonnie! I didn't know you work here now! How've you been?" He finished serving a costumer.

"I've been doing good, You?"

"I've been fine as well.. Christmas is coming up, got any plans?"

"Well, Freddy and the others are planning on hosting a little get together with friends and family."

"So you're not down to goin' out and getting drinks with me?"

"Can't, I have a kid. Remember? He'll want me to be home for Christmas" I chuckled.

(I'Ll bE hOmeE fOr qUisMoiss)

"Right, right."

I poured some scotch whiskey into a glass with ice and served it to the guy sitting across from me.

"You know.. you and Roxanne are free to come if you'd like." I looked at Montgomery.

"Sure! Just text me the time and we'll be there."

We continued to talk a little while serving a few people. Soon enough, 5 hours passed and it came time for my break. Meaning I can go hang around Freddy until my 30 minutes are over.

Oh, and in those 5 hours I was standing.. now I get why they pay us $30 per hour. I snuck up behind Freddy and took his glasses.

He swung at me but I was fast enough to dodge his hit.

"Bonnie! Don't scare me like that." He said and snatched his glasses back.

"And so what if I do?" I stepped closer to him and stood on my tiptoes to kiss his cheek.

He began walking and I followed behind him.

"Bonnie.. I told you not to distract me at work."

"I'm your boyfriend.. stop giving me the cold shoulder." I stopped following him and turned around to walk out of the back doors of the club.

Sadly, Freddy didn't follow along. But I guess it's whatever.. I got into my car and Sighed.

"Why does he have to be like that?" I said to myself while looking for my portable charger.

I managed to find it and plugged in my phone. I then started look at the features inside my car since I was bored and my phone died on me.

Damn this is an expensive car.. Why would Freddy give this to me though?

Suddenly my seat reclined all the way back.

"OH SHIT!" I yelled

I heard laughing behind me and immediately knew that it was Freddy. He then proceeded to kiss me on the forehead.

"Why do I act like what?"

"Why do you act like we're not a couple? Who are you trying to impress?.." I said and fixed my seat to it's original position.

"I'm not trying to impress nobody! What are you talking about?"

I turned around in my seat to look at him.

"Really?.. You think I'm that stupid? Freddy, I heard you talking to someone this morning.. Are you cheating on me?"

He didn't respond for a split second so I turned away and accepted the silence.. not long after, he responded.

"I'm not cheating on you, Bonnie.. You see, In highschool.. I-" he paused

"You what?"

"I um.. Hooked up with Lolbit, I don't know if you remember them but I think they stopped you from sitting down on some thumb tacks.." he confessed

"Wait, so you cheated on me.. when we were dating in highschool!?"

"We never dated, it was one time!"

"One time!? You think that one time changes the fact that you cheated on me!?"

He stayed silent.

"Oh I'm gonna FUCK YOU UP!"

I was fuming with rage as I grabbed the door handle and shoved myself out of the car. Freddy came out of the car and began walking backwards.

"W-Wait Bonnie- Don't! We don't have to get physical!-"

"YOU FUCKING LIED TO ME THE ENTIRE TIME WE WERE IN A RELATIONSHIP! AND YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT WE DON'T HAVE TO GET PHYSICAL!?" I yelled

"Bonnie! You aren't even letting me explain!"

I took a deep breath and tried to calm myself down as best as I could..

"Okay then.. Explain."

"So.. On that day where Lolbit stopped you from sitting down. He slid me a note behind your back.. which was his phone number. Supposedly we were gonna study but- um.. It was more than that." Freddy said.

"So you fucked him!?"

"At least I didn't do it now!" He answered

"For fucks sake Freddy, WE DATED AT THAT TIME AND YOU NEVER TOLD ME ANYTHING!"

"Bonnie, there's no reason to be mad!"

"Mad!? *laughter* OH I'LL SHOW YOU MAD."

*THUD*

A/N: SURPRISEEEE! Here's an early chapter, Hope you guys like it :)))

P.S; I was sick while writing This and the upcoming chapters.

Christmas special: Part 1/4