>>Till death do us part<<

[Chapter 27]

<<  1/3  >>

I felt sick to my stomach and quickly got off of him, everything felt unreal. I leaned over the ledge of the building and tried to calm myself. "You shouldn't be here." I said, shakily.

"Freddy, I can explain." He said, Placing a hand on my arm and turning my head towards him with his other.

I couldn't bring myself to look at him, I was upset. "This is a dream, Right?" I started to tear up. "Please tell me it is." I covered my face and began crying.

"Im so sorry, I didn't know- I.. Are you okay?" he checked my arm.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, wiping away my tears and shoving my arm away from him.

"Im sorry, I meant to tell you sooner, I just didn't know how!"

"Cut the act, You lied to me! The whole reason why we broke up was because of this! Now look at you, You're in the mafia, you just made up an excuse to leave!" I yelled, "You're a fucking hypocrite."

"Freddy, Just let me explain." he said

"I never want to see you again" I started walking away until I felt him pull me back. I turned to face him, "Let go of me."

"Im not leaving without explaining myself." He cried, "Kill me after, Block me on everything, be upset , you have every right to be.. But please just let me explain!"

I saw how desperate he was and just stared, I nodded not too long after and watched as he seemed a little less tense.

"That night, I went to a party that candy invited me to, You remember?"

I sighed, "What about it?"

"I was drugged, It was all a trap. It wasnt an actual party, It was the entire Nightmare mafia. I tried going upstairs to call you, But i passed out before I could even dial your number, When I woke up I was forced to join, Otherwise they.." He paused.

I frowned, "What?"

"They said that if I didn't join they would go after you and Alex

I shook my head. "That was MY job! You could've came and told me, I would've handled it myself!"

"Im sorry, I didn't know!" He grabbed my hand but I shoved him away.

"Do you realize in what big of a mess you've gotten yourself into!? Do you realize what they could do to not just you and me, But to the others as well if they find out that we all know each other!?"

"Its not true!"

"Don't come at me with that bullshit. I've seen people get killed, even their kids! You want that to happen to us!?"

"I didn't have a choice! I just wanted to keep you and Alex protected!"

"Like I said, I would've handled it myself!"

"See, That's the thing, You never let people help you, That's why I was scared to come to you in the first place, because I knew you would say something like that! I just didn't know that you would be in the Withered's mafia." 

"Scared or not, you still should've told me!"

"And how did you expect me to do that!? You cut off all contact with me!"

"You cornered me to do it, I thought you didnt want to see me anymore!"

"Why would I want that!?"

I laughed, "I dont know, Maybe because you're with Candy?"

"You dont get it do you?" He laughed, "Im being forced to be with him! So that I can keep you safe!"

"Why do you care anyway!? You're the one who broke up with me in the first place, Stop giving me false hope!"

"I love you I know I messed up, but I was scared." He sobbed. 

I looked at him as he hugged me, It felt like my anger was washed away in an instant. I looked down at him and noticed that there wasnt much people left, and all eyes would soon be on me and Bonnie.

"So get the job done." I Said, Breaking the hug.

He seemed confused, "What are you talking about?" He desperatley tried to wipe his tears.

I picked up my pocket knife from the ground, "They're going to see us, you have to finish what you started."

"Freddy.." he began.

"Do it before its too late."

"No, Im not going to kill you." He insisted, backing away.

"That was what you were here for in the first place. Just pretend you don't know me." I opened it.

"No, Please don't make me do it." He cried.

I made him grab the pocket knife. "Do it for me."

"I can't pretend I dont know you, you were the first person to show me what Love actually looks like, I cant kill you." He handed the knife to me but I only pushed it back to him.

"Look at me," I said, Lifting his head so he could look me in the eyes, "I'll be fine."

He started to cry and and shook his head no. I gave him a gentle kiss on the forehead and hugged him, "We're running out of time."

He didn't say anything and instead pressed his lips against mine, I smiled into the kiss until I pulled away, That was where I felt a sharp, stinging pain on my chest and watched as he twisted, then pulled out the knife.

I fell to my knees and covered the wound, I began to cough out blood then suddenly Bonnie pulled me into a hug, dropping the knife beside him. I quickly picked it up and stabbed the side of his stomach, He hissed in pain and pulled the knife out, I watched as a pool of blood surrounded us and I drowsily looked up at him.

"Im sorry." I mumbled, watching as tears filled his eyes, I cupped his face and looked at him one last time before everything went black.

~𖧷~

A/N: I CAN'T EXPLAIN TO YOU ALL HOW HAPPY I AM THAT NOW I CAN SHARE THESE CHAPTERS WITH YOU! :D

I've been planning these for a long time now and I'm so glad I can finally share them. Hope you enjoyed this chapter, I'll see you all on the next!