>>Assumptions<<

[Chapter 6]

<<  2/3 >>

~One week Later~

Its December 25th 9:03am .. I'm leaving the hospital today at 10am and I'll be getting home when the party starts, which is at 4pm.

"You should get going." I say while kissing Bonnie's cheek.

"I'll stay a little longer."

I sigh and sit up, causing him to look at me.

"You don't want me to stay?" He whines.

"I do, But you have to go home. Alex might be waiting for you, Who knows?"

He finally gets up and kisses me before leaving.

~𖧷~

I walked out of the mall with I don't know how many bags in my hands.. All I know is that it's probably worth $3,000

I sigh and put the bags in the trunk, Only to realize not everything is gonna fit so I decided to put the rest of the bags in the backseats.

"Now.. Just one more place to go and I can go home." I say to myself

I start my car, and drive away from the mall. suddenly I get a call from Goldie.

"Hey, What do you need?" I ask.

"Hey, you need to hurry up. We're gonna be home in an hour and a half.."

"Uh.." I head onto the main street. "Well, I'm gonna need some help wrapping these presents, So I'ma head over with dad."

"Okay.. Remember, The party is at four."

"Yeah, I know. I should be there when everyone is there."

"Okay- I gotta go. Be careful."

Call ended.

I look at the time and it read 3:46pm ..

I have enough time.

Shit! I'm running late!! It's 5:30!

I shoved the gifts in the car and said goodbye to my parents before driving back to the house.

I pulled out my phone and dialed Goldie's phone number.

"What's up?"

"I'm running a little late, the wrapping paper took forever.. How's everything?"

"It's fine, everyone is here. And Bonnie's sorta just out in the balcony of your room."

"Okay, I'm literally at the house now, Can you come down and help me bring in the gifts?"

"Already did, come inside- you have the thing.. right?"

"Yeah, I have it.."

"Okay, oh! Alex and Xavier are outside in the backyard."

"Okay, I'll go over there, byee."

I hang up and go around the house and sneak up behind Alex who was building a snowman.

"BOO!" I yell

"AHHHH!" Xavier and Alex scream as they run around the backyard.

I laugh and kiss Alex on the cheek once I managed to catch him.