>>This is why I love you<<

[Chapter 8]

<<  1/3  >>

I drove as fast as I could to Bonnie's house, I was afraid for the kids and him.. who knows what that bitch could do to them, she probably hired people to capture them or whatever.

As I ran through the forest I couldn't help but scold myself mentally.. why did I ever listen to my dad? Would things be different if I hadn't tricked Chica?

I heard a gunshot near me and turned around only to see Bonnie collapse onto the ground..

"Bonnie!" I yelled and removed my mask.

I kneeled down beside him and check his pulse.

Oh, thank god he's not dead

I was about to pick him up until I felt something press against the back of my head. And once I realized what it was, My heart sunk..

"Step away from him." She said.

"You first, Bi-"

*Click*

"It's your Choice, Toy Bonnie."

I looked down at Bonnie and slowly got up, Turning around to face Chica.

"Okay.."

She put the gun away and looked at me

"Tell anyone and you're next."

I shook my head and ran off

Fuck.

-----------------
Chica POV
-----------------

I watched toy Bonnie run off and called the ambulance. I then placed the gun in Bonnies hand and gave myself a wound on my arm.

Not long after, The ambulance and police cars arrived.

"Help!" I cried

"Ma'am Please, Calm down and tell us what happened." The police officer said

I wiped away my "tears" and looked at the woman.

"H-He tried to kill me with a k-knife because we had a *Sniffles* disagreement, a-nd then he shot himself!"

I "cried" again as I was seated down In the police car, They we're bandaging my arm and I continued to tell them a lie

"I tried to stop him.." I murmured.

"Hey, Look at this. It says his name is Bonnie the bunny. He ran away from a psych ward." One of the police officers said

"Okay, we'll get him to the hospital, Have him cured and send him back.. He's obviously Dangerous and needs help." The other said.

idiots.

I went into Bonnie's hospital room after he woke up from surgery.

"Took you long enough." I said

He smiled "just kill me at this point. It's all you've ever wanted, No?"

I stared at him in confusion. Is he seriously willing to give up his life?

"You do have a point.." I pulled out the dagger I used earlier

I pointed it at him, staring into his eyes.

"But I'm not done with you." I said

His eyes began tearing up but he laughed quietly.

"You know.. I always thought you were the most Kindest person there was out there." He paused "I'm glad to call you my friend. Even if you don't see me as one anymore."

"I'm sorry, Bonnie.. But I gave up on you a long time ago."

I got up and left the room, Tears spilling from my eyes. Only he could say that after he's been shot at.

What did I do? I harmed my best friend in so many ways and he doesn't have any hate towards me..

~Time Skip: Two Days Later~

--------------------
Bonnie POV
--------------------

I stared outside the window blankly until I heard the door open. I looked over and saw Springtrap, Goldie, Toy Bonnie and Freddy and.. Toy Freddy

"Bonnie!" Freddy said as he walked towards the bed

I smiled at him and held out my hand for him to grab, he did and intertwined our fingers as he kissed me.

He pulled away and looked at me, I noticed how tired he looked.

"You look tired, Freddy."

"I am.. I couldn't be here since we had a few more tasks to do. It was mandatory and we didn't know until this morning.. Sorry."

I kissed the back of his hand and looked up at him again.

"It's fine, don't worry."

He sat down while looking at my shoulder.

"What happened?"

"I.. got shot."

He frowned "What? By who!?"

"I don't know, I was walking through the woods and someone shot me on the way home.. I sent Toy Bonnie to grab me something so thankfully he saw me and called the ambulance."

He Sighed, Leaning back on the chair.

I looked at his clothes and saw he was still in his tuxedo but when I looked closely, I saw he had something in his pocket and it definitely wasn't his phone or wallet..

But I gave up on trying to figure out what it was he had so i started talking to Goldie. A few minutes went by and they soon left except Freddy.

"You look tired.. Go home and get some rest, okay?" I said

"What? Bonnie, You got shot and you're expecting me to go home?"

"I mean, everyone else left, So.."

He held my hand then rested his head on the railings of the bed. I sighed in defeat and smiled.

"This is why I love you." I chuckled

He kissed my hand and soon we fell asleep.

~𖧷~