>>Hold me<<

[Chapter 23]

<<  2/3  >>

"Thanks for having me, sir." I shook Bonnie's dad's hand.

"You should be thankful, Son. Get home safe." He said, gripping my hand tightly.

I faked a smile and turned to look at Bonnie, "You ready to go?"

"Oh, I'm staying the night." He said. "Alex are you gonna stay here with me or are you gonna go with your dad?"

We looked over at Alex and noticed he was already asleep on the couch, I laughed quietly, "I guess he'll stay, I wouldn't want to wake him up."

"Okay, Well I'll bring him home tomorrow morning for his Doctor's appointment, You're taking him right?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'll see you tomorrow... love." I said, pulling him close to me by his waist.

It seemed like I caught him off guard but he always catches on quickly so it wasn't a surprise when he wrapped his arms around my neck.

I pressed my lips against his and we parted just a few seconds later. "Love you."

"Aw, You guys are so cute together." Bonnie's mom said, Latching onto her husband as he just rolled his eyes.

I let go of Bonnie and looked at him one last time before leaving.

Or so I thought because when I closed the door, He rushed outside, Pulling me into another hug.

"What's wrong?" I asked, Looking down at him.

"Just.. hold me." He said, Resting his head against my chest.

I wanted so badly to push him away and remind him of what he did but.. I need this and I want him. Not in the sexual way, Well.. Thats just a bonus but in the way where I can hold his hand, Sleep in the same bed and cuddle, Stuff like that.

I hugged him back and managed to smell his cologne, it always had a hint of vanilla in it.  

It stayed like this for a bit until I gave him a small peck at the top of his head, he looked up at me and pressed his lips against mine, I was shocked at first, I thought he didn't want to since he hesitated a bit inside the house.

I placed a hand on his cheek, returning the kiss as he placed a hand on my chest then snaking both arms around my neck. He started to deepen it and I was beginning to feel nervous..

I stopped, "This isn't right."

"But you like it too, No?" He mumbled, kissing my jawline.

I felt butterflies in my stomach and decided to keep going since.. I do kinda like it- But it's wrong.. Very wrong.

I placed my hand on the side of his neck and kissed him once more before locking eyes with him, "It's getting late, You should go back inside."

He gave me a saddened look and gave me another peck on my lip before letting go. "Get home safely.. It's a long way from here to where you live, Very dark too."

He's right, His parent's house is surrounded by a forest, So is Bonnie's but theres lights here and there. But not over here.

"I know.. Thanks." I say.

We stayed looking at each other for a few seconds until he walked up to the door, "Goodnight."

"Night." I say, Feeling a lump form in my throat.