>>What if he finds out?<<

[Chapter 11]

<< 1/3 >>

I was sitting on a bench with Springtrap while watching Bonnie and Goldie chase Alex and Xavier

Suddenly, Springtrap spoke to me, "Do you ever plan on telling Bonnie that you.. Killed someone?"

I stayed silent while thinking on how to respond to him.. "No. I don't plan on telling him."

"What if he finds out?" He asks "He's a pretty smart guy, he knows when somethings wrong."

"Well he hasn't figured out that I got shot on the leg, so I should be fine." I shrug

"Actually, You're wrong about that. he asked me about it but I just told him that I don't know. He might ask you."

I bit the inside of my cheek and looked over to Bonnie, He has his arms crossed and is talking with Goldie.

Suddenly, I saw a familiar looking woman walking with two kids, She had blue hair and was wearing a skirt. I realized that I saw her once when I was in highschool, walking with Bonnie.

I watched her until she left. she looks much older now and so do her kids.

"Whatchu looking at, Freddy?" Springtrap nudged my arm

"What?.. Springtrap, I don't like women. I'm gay." I rolled my eyes

He laughed "I'm just messing with you."

I looked over at Bonnie again and saw Alex run towards him, I smiled until he looked over at me, started running again and tripped.

Suddenly, Me and Springtrap we're trying our best not to laugh but he couldn't hold it in and started laughing.

"Shut up, He's gonna hear!" I say

He was smiling as Alex fast-walked to me while rubbing his eyes.

"You okay, Buddy?" I ask

He Sniffles and nods slightly. Springtrap burst out laughing and fell to the floor, Suddenly Alex started to cry again.

"Hey, Why are you crying?" I questioned

"B-Because- *Hic* Uncle Springtrap.. I-Is laughing at me!" He cried

I hug Alex and Look at Springtrap "Uncle Springtrap doesn't know what he's doing, He's crazy."

Springtrap kept laughing until Bonnie walked up to him and smacked him on the head.

"yeah, Uncle Springtrap is crazy." Bonnie whispered, Leaning in to give Alex a kiss on the cheek.

I smiled and let go of Alex, Allowing Bonnie to pick him up. Alex immediately burried his face into Bonnie's shoulder and continued to cry

Goldie Bonked Springtrap's head while me and Bonnie secretly flipped him off.

"Mom, what happened to Alex?" Xavier asked

"He fell and then your mom laughed at him." I explained since Springtrap was still laughing.

"Oh.. It's okay, Alex. Let's go play tag." Xavier teleported into Goldie's arms, reaching to Alex.

Xavier managed to poke Alex's stomach, Receiving a small laugh from him.

"Okay.." Alex said with a smile, He wiped his tears and jumped out of Bonnie's arms.

An hour has passed and I was lowkey starting to get pissed. Not because I've been here for a long time, but because Goldie and Bonnie have been spending so much time together.. Or maybe I'm just being dramatic, I'm not the type to get jealous easily but c'mon, Bonnie hasn't even said a word to me!

No matter how hard I try to avert my eyes from Goldie and Bonnie, I can't! I swear when I look away, I see them holding hands or something!

I tapped my foot on the ground and sighed angrily, I was beginning to get frustrated until I felt someone place their hands on my shoulders. I turned my head to look behind me and saw Springtrap, Our noses touched so I moved away.

"You okay, Fred?" He asked

I nodded my head. I could tell he was unsure of my answer but he decided to stay quiet.

"Ooo~ look who's coming." He whispered, shaking me slightly.

I looked up at saw Bonnie walking alongside with Goldie, Both of them were laughing and had their arms wrapped around eachother.

You know what I've had it.

"I'm leaving to the house, I have things to do. Meet you guys there." I growled

I grabbed my things as quick as I could and hurried out of the park, not looking back as I threw my things in the car and drove away.

---------------------------------------------
(Very Short) Springtrap POV
---------------------------------------------

"What's up with him?" Goldie asked, letting go of Bonnie.

"Tsk.. I don't blame him." I whispered "Golden, Go get something to drink for us."

Goldie nodded and left, Leaving Me and Bonnie alone.

"Walk with me." I said

He nodded hesitantly since he knows that everytime I tell him to walk with me, he's in trouble.

We began walking the track and I gathered my words.

"Okay.. Freddy's upset cause you haven't been talking to him and you've been hanging out with Goldie the most today." I sighed

He looked at me worriedly then face palmed himself. "*Groan* now he's gonna give me the silent treatment!"

"We'll I don't blame him, I've been hanging around his ass all day.. Maybe you should give him some alone time.." I suggest

"And maybe me and Goldie Some alone time as well.. I need to talk to him" I chuckle

----------------------
Bonnies POV
----------------------

I run upstairs to the bedroom, Expecting to see Freddy laying on the bed or something, but he wasn't there.. I looked around the entire house and didn't see any sign of him here, so I checked the garage.

His car was here, But he wasn't in it.

"Looking for me?"

I jumped slightly as Freddy's arm snaked around my waist, pulling me close to him from behind.

He kissed the back of my neck, sending shivers down my spine.

"Where were you?" I questioned

"Somewhere."

He continued to trail kisses all over my neck, Biting me softly here and there. I smiled and turned around to face him, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I love you." He said

"I love you too.." I smiled

~𖧷~