>>Alex..<<

[Chapter 18]

<<  1/3  >>

---------------
Alex POV
---------------

(A/N: WOOO FIRST ALEX POV THAT WASN'T DELETED!!)

I watched how Candy slapped the glass of water out of my mom's hand and it shattered.

"Why would you!?-"

"I don't ever want to see you talking with him again!" Candy yelled, pushing my mom.

I ran to Xavier's room and saw him doing homework, "Xavier!" I whispered.

He turned to look at me, "Huh?"

"Candy just hit my mom!" I teared up. "You think you can teleport me to my dad?"

"Ooh, Yay! I like using my powers."

"Yeah, They're really cool, Now hurry! I need to tell him!"

"Okay, Okay!"

He grabbed my hand and teleported me to him, But it was dark.. And cold.

"Xavier?" I called out

No response.

Shoot! He probably got stuck in the void again, uncle Goldie is going to be mad..

I made my eyes glow and looked around, seeing that I was in a freezer, there was meat hanging on some hooks and other boxes covered in plastic.

It's so cold, I need to get out of here..

I walked up to a door and tried to reach for the handle but couldn't reach it. I grabbed a box and stood on it, opening the door.

I walked out, seeing people in black with masks that were covering only their eyes. I quietly walked around them and suddenly I bumped into someone, they looked down at me and pointed their gun.

I gasped and fell back, they picked me up by my shirt and looked at me, "This isn't a place for little kids like you to play around.. What are you doing here?"

They pressed their gun against my head and I started crying. Other people started to point their guns at the guy who was holding me.

"Don't hurt him!" One yelled out.

I looked over at the guy and he was wearing a black tuxedo, I quickly noticed his mask had what looked like vines and roses on it, he also had a necklace with the virgin Mary on it.

"You know who this is, Smartass?" He grabbed me out of the guys hands and put me down before whispering something into everyone's ear.

"Who are you?" I asked, Wiping my tears.

"I'm chip, This right here." He pat the guy who was holding me, "This is Flawless. It's his nickname cause He doesn't mess up when we fight the bad guys."

Flawless was a tall and muscular ginger cat. I looked at chip. "Are you my dad?"

He snickered, "No.. But I'll find him for you."  He looked up at the other two who were still pointing their guns at Flawless, I grew scared and hid behind chip.

"Are they real?.." I asked.

"What? No, We're just.. playing nerf guns, they're special nerf guns, you know? We're doing a scavenger hunt and all that. You guys, Put the nerf guns down, He's on our side."

"Nerf guns are usually blue." I corrected him

"Listen, Kid, we're not pussy's, We like to paint our nerf guns a cool color."

"What's a.. pussy?" I asked.

They all stared at me and Chip.

"Fax is going to kill you." Flawless said.

"Forget I said that, You three, protect him, flawless, You go spy. I'm gonna try and find fax!"

I turned to look at the other three, "Why do you call my dad 'Fax'?" I asked.

"Well it's short for 'Facts' we call him that because he spits Facts when he's serious." A red fox said.

"Who are you?"

"Withered Foxy. But you can call me Flame. That's my nickname, Because these guys though it was funny to tattoo a fire on my butt."

I giggled. Suddenly there were sounds that sounded like gun shots, Flame quickly grabbed me and started to run away from where they were being fired.

-------------------
Freddy POV
-------------------

"What do you mean he's here!? Who brought him!?" I yelled, trying to stop Phantom Foxy from stabbing me.

"I don't know, Flawless lo encontró!"

(translation: "I don't know, Flawless found him!)

I managed to make phantom foxy drop the knife and kicked him to the floor. I went to help out chip with Rockstar freddy and managed to knock him out.

"Let's go, We need to leave! I need to find Alex!"

My heart was racing as I ran down a hallway.

"Are you sure this is a meat factory!? Looks more like an abandoned Apartment complex!"

"They sell cocaine and they do human trafficking! Why else do you think they have a big ass meat factory!" Chip yelled.

"Freddy, We have Alex, He's in the car and he's hurt!" Flame said through the earpiece.

I felt tears stinging my eyes as a bunch of images of Alex being shot, Stabbed or punched filled my head. I ran faster and got out of the building, Seeing the car Infront of the meat factory, I got inside and so did chip.

"Where's Alex?"

They handed him to me and I checked everywhere on his body, suddenly I saw his ankle.

"Oh, no, no, no!.. What did you guys do!?" 

Alex cried into my chest and I couldn't help but feel guilt.

"Flame, you were taking care of him, what happened!?"

"I don't know! All I know is that Chica stole him from me and I couldn't find him!"

I turned to look at Alex.

"Alex, You gotta tell me what happened, c'mon buddy." I spoke softly, Trying to hide the fact I was on the verge of tears.

"Chica hurt me!" He sobbed.

I looked at his ankle and saw that It was swollen. I grabbed his hand and kissed it, "I'm so sorry, Alex.. I'm sorry, I wasn't there to protect you."

It didn't take long for them to take us back to base and help Alex with his broken ankle.  It seemed like hours and Goldie finally showed up.

"What happened!? Where's Alex!?" He walked up to me.

I removed my mask and covered my face with my hands, "I fucking hate myself- I'm a horrible father, I'm not cut out to be a dad.." I cried.

"Freddy, What happened?" Goldie sat down next to me and placed a hand on my back.

"Alex somehow found me while I was on a mission and Chica broke his ankle!" I sobbed.

"Freddy, It's not your fault.. And Xavier explained everything to me."

"What?" I looked up at him as i wiped my tears.

"I think Bonnie is in an Abusive relationship.. Xavier said Alex told him that He saw Candy push Bonnie."

I grew furious and sat back against the chair.

"Alex wanted to reach you, So he told Xavier to teleport him to you and.. I guess it was in the middle of your mission. Xavier was stuck in the void so that's why Alex was alone."

I shook my head in disappointment.

"I'll deal with that later, For now I need to make sure Alex is okay." I said, Getting up and walking over to the room Alex was in.

~𖧷~