>>Club Rogue<<

[Chapter 11]

<<  3/3  >>

-------------------
Bonnie POV
-------------------

I Sit at a lounge with 2 of my friends, including Toy Bonnie and Roxanne ( A/N: Total of 5 if you include Bonnie as well.)

I was sitting on the table and Toy Bonnie was messing with my ears.

"So, what have you and your partners been up to?" Toy chica asked.

I rolled my eyes and blushed, knowing damn well that they really mean "what have you and Freddy been up to?"

"Bonnie, you gonna answer that?" Toy Bonnie nudges my arm.

I groan in annoyance "we haven't really been doing anything."

"You sure?~" Roxanne asked with a smug look on her face.

"Well.." I trialed off, Remembering what might happen if I go home early. "He did agree to fucking me if I came home early."

"That's my bitch! Get that dick, Babe." Toy Bonnie laughed.

I laughed as well and slapped him in the head.

"What about you, Roxy? What have you and Montgomery been up to?" I asked

"Well, he said he wants to take me to Hawaii and spend some time together.. I want a kid but I don't really know how to ask him." She sighed

"Just ask him, that's how I did it with B boy." JJ added

"Hmm.. What about you, Toy chica? How has life been treating you?" Roxanne turned to look at Toy chica.

"Not bad, Despite me not having a partner I feel pretty good about myself, it doesn't bother me as much as it used to." Toy chica shrugged.

"Um, I dont mean to ruin the moment but some guy is staring you down Bonnie." JJ started

I looked over and JJ was right, some guy was  looking at me but I decided not to pay much attention to him and turned away.

"I hope he doesn't come up to me.." I say

"Right? He looks like a creep- oh no.. he's coming our way." Toy Bonnie scoffs

"Ugh, Please kill me." I whisper

I watch as the guy walked up to me, His eyes were like ruby's, His fangs were Poking out and his ears looked sharp. he was also wearing a tuxedo so I'm assuming he works here.

"Hey." He says, Looking at me up and down.

"Hi.. You need something?" I ask

"Yeah, actually.. your number." He responds with a smirk.

I squinted my eyes slightly and looked at him dead in the eye, Is this dude serious? Not even Freddy would do this type of shit.

I immediately came up with an idea and gave him Toy Bonnie's phone number. I'm sure he doesn't mind, I'll explain it to him once this guy leaves.

"Thanks, I'm candy.. Candy the cat." He pulls out his hand for me to shake.

I push it away and fake a smile "Bonnie."

Suddenly, we both hear his friend's calling his name.

"I guess you better get going, Hm?" I say

He nods "I'll see you around."

He grabs my hand and kisses it, I couldn't help but feel triggered and watched as he walked away.

"Ugh, that was just difficult to look at." JJ commented

"For real though, Not even Freddy would do that type of shit!" Roxanne agreed

"Yeahh, That mother fucker looks like he's up to no good, You gave him my phone number right?" Toy Bonnie asked

I nodded and wiped my hand off on my sweater. "Ugh..I feel gross, I'm gonna go wash my hands. I'll be back."

"Careful, Hon.. There's creeps here." Toy chica said.

"I'll be extra careful, Don't worry." I assured them.

I got off the table and walked to the bathroom, It was pretty neat.. the lights were neon purple so it looked kinda cool.

I turned on the faucet and started washing my hands.

..I wonder what Freddy is doing right now.

It took me a good 5 minutes before I was Interupted from my thoughts by someone placing a hand on my lower back.

I turned to look at them and saw that it was candy, The same weird guy from earlier..

"Hey, You Alright?" He asked, Getting closer to me.

He reeked of alcohol so I stepped away, Removing his hand from my back. I felt really uncomfortable at this point and I began to panic because he pushed me into a stall, locking it.

"What's wrong?" He asked "you scared or something?"

He placed a hand on my thigh and began kissing my neck, I didn't feel pleasure like i would with Freddy.. It didn't turn me on or anything, Just pure fear..

"C'mon.. Let's go back to my place, No?" He growled.

"I-.. don't want to." I whispered

He clawed his nails into my skin and looked at me.

He's angry..

"Why not?"

"Because I don't want to.." I said

"Bullshit, You're coming with me whether you like it or not-"

I pushed him and unlocked the stall, Though he managed to catch me by the sweater and pulled me back into a different stall.

"You wanna play games? Fine then let's play." He pinned me down and Tried to remove my shirt.

But I didn't allow it, I kicked him and ran out of the bathroom, at this point I didn't care and ran into the girls bathroom, an as expected it was filled with women, some teenagers who probably used a fake id to get in, They we're doing their makeup, Some were vaping, Others were doing tiktoks or just on their phones. I immediately hid in a stall and waited a few minutes before running out and going back to the table where I found the group chatting and Drinking.

"Bonnie, what took you so long?" Roxanne asked, Leaning back in her seat while take a sip from her drink.

"Sorry, I had to use the bathroom." I chuckled

"Well, I got you your favorite." Toy Bonnie handed me my drink which was a Mojito.

I smiled at him, And drank it.

I'm gonna need to get something stronger than this.

I believe 5 hours passed by, We got more drinks then went to karaoke, at this point all of us were started to get drunk, WELL- Roxanne and Toy Chica was, JJ called Balloon boy (Her husband) To pick her up Since it was getting late for her.

And then me and Toy Bonnie stayed behind, Waiting for all of them to leave in order to make sure they were okay.

As time passed by, JJ, Toy chica, and Roxanne were gone. leaving me And Toy Bonnie in the karaoke room.

"So what happened in the bathroom?" He asked

~𖧷~