>>Too much<<

[Chapter 27]

<<  3/3  >>

Everyone was talking to me at the same time, Asking me questions, It was all stressing me out until someone yelled at them to leave the room. When the crowd left, I saw Springtrap, He placed a hand on his stomach and sighed, sitting down on the reclining chair next to me.

I hoped it would've been Bonnie, which left me with more questions to ask. 

"Sorry, I got here late.. I just woke up. Im gonna grab something to eat after this if you want any. But I bet you have a lot of questions." He gave me a tired smile.

I looked at him and his stomach, His belly grew a little bigger, which made me feel at ease, I must've not been in a coma for too long since he's still pregnant. 

"Dont be fooled, This is my fourth kid."

"Wait, what!?" I yelled

He laughed, "I'm just messing with you, Freddy. You were in a coma, It honestly wasnt that long, Maybe like a month and a half, Everyone missed you, Alex came by to see you yesterday, Before that, Bonnie made sure to bring him in everyday until.." He paused.

I frowned, beginning to get worried. "What happened? Is he okay?"

"He went back to the ward, Its all the way in europe now, In an isolated place. They ended up finding him, took him back two weeks ago."

I started to sit up, "But," Springtrap stopped me. "He's doing fine right now, He's going to stay there for as long as he needs, he sent a letter and told me to give you this." springrap handed me a yellow packet, I opened it and saw my mask inside, I left it in there and placed it beside me.

"Is he okay though?" I asked

springtrap nodded, But it went silent, We looked at eachother for a few seconds and smiled, "We're getting him out of there." He said.

I rolled my eyes, "He cant stand being in the same place too long, I know him."

Springtrap chuckled and placed a hand on his stomach, "Its a boy." He smiled.

I looked over at him, "What? Seriously?" I smiled back at him and he nodded, "Got any ideas for a name yet?" I asked.

"We're still thinking." He said, until i noticed his smile faded, "Bonnie lied to us all. He was part of the Nightmares mafia."

I nodded, "Yeah.."

"Goldie told me that he saw you and Bonnie arguing when he was fighting, and when he was going over to you it was to late because you were bleeding out. He told me Bonnie was next to you and the only people who know are chip, Flame, and fearless." He said.

"How do they know?"

"Cause they helped carry you and Bonnie into the emergency room inside the mansion. Goldie stayed with you the entire time."

"Wait, am I still in the mansion?"

"No, You're in another medical Building that Toy Bonnie owns. Ends up he's the underboss, Did you know?"

"I've been knowing, It was pretty obvious, I thought everyone knew?"

He shrugged, "Everyone was worried, your group isn't going on missions right now, So everyone in your team has been getting a break. I think chip is spending more time with his family, Flame is focusing on school a little more. And I dont know about fearless, He seems pretty sketchy to me."

"Thats just how he is, He acts cold and distant, But has a soft spot for certain things and people."

The door opened and Alex walked in, He took one look at me and started to cry, I felt guilty and watched as he reached for me, Goldie placed him on my bed and I pulled Alex in for a hug, "Hey, Kiddo.. Its alright, I'm here know."

~Time skip~

I stayed in the hospital for a few more hours, I was desperate to go find Bonnie and bring him back, But springtrap made it clear that I wasn't ready to go, And I should give myself some rest. I guess he has a point but I have more questions that only Bonnie could answer.

The doctor walked in with a paper in hand and smiled, "We ran some tests, and everything seemed to be okay. Its a miracle You're alive and your brain is functioning properly. Usually when a patient goes into a coma for more than two weeks, They tend to have some sort of brain injury but.. The results say your fine, Just make sure you give yourself some rest about, maybe two or three weeks before going back to completing missions."

I nodded but I had a feeling there was something else, "But?"

"But, You're going to have to rebuild your strength, And take it easy with your arm." He pointed to it, "I informed the boss and underboss, as well as your Godfather that you should start with short and easy tasks, like drug trade, things like that. Something that doesn't include fights or using guns."

I frowned, "I feel fine, I can go back to doing bigger missions."

"You may feel fine, But if you go back to doing missions where you need to be using body strength you could damage the healing process of your arm, and you must've forgotten about your wound on the chest. You have to give it some time, if not it could open again and worse. You're lucky to be alive, it should stay that way if you're careful enough, and follow my instructions."

"Okay.." I mumbled

"Alright, If you're ready, you can start heading out now, a car is already here for you." He handed me a bag, "Golden freddy told me to give you these." 

"Thank you, sir." I said and watched him leave.

I opened it and saw clean clothes, It was a plain white shirt and grey sweatpants, with my pair of black crocs. I quickly put them on, Grabbed my things and made my way out. I felt people staring at me but i tried to ignore it.

I walked out of the hospital and saw that the sun was beginning to set so I hurried and got into the car.

"Glad to see you again." a familiar voice said to me.

I felt chills go down my back and turned to look at the driver, seeing Withered Bonnie.

"You've been out for a long time, and so has your team. We need you in as soon as possible, I don't care about doctors orders or whatever that guy said. You are to start tomorrow."

"But-"

"Don't put up a fight now, I've had my eye on you for some time, You were just telling the doctor you were fine." He scoffed, driving away from the hospital.

I stayed quiet for a minute or two and spoke up, "How much longer?"

"What do you mean?" He looked at me through the rearview mirror.

~𖧷~

A/N: Any name recommendations? :)