>>Weird<<

[Chapter 14]

<< 3/3 >>

"Freddy!?" Bonnie exclaimed angrily as he Coughed up some water.

"Sorry! I didn't know that was gonna happen." I laughed, Patting his back to help him.

He sighed in relief once he finally got all the water out. Suddenly, he splashed me with water so I lifted him up onto the pool deck (A/N: The concrete surrounding the pool*)

"I-Its so fucking cold!" He yelped, wrapping his arms around himself.

"Hey, Freddy! How do I turn on the pool lights?" Goldie asked, looking at some box in the corner.

"You just flip the switch!"

Suddenly the lights went out from inside the house and everything was dark.

"You fucking dumbass." Toy Bonnie laughed.

"I can't see!" Goldie exclaimed "And watch your language, The kids are here."

I made my eyes glow on command and got out of the pool, shaking the water off and walked over to the power(/electricity?) box. Bonnie followed behind.

"What'd you do?" I asked Moving Goldie out of the way.

"I have no idea." He whispered "You look scary by the way."

"Thanks?" I smile, Messing with the buttons.

After a few seconds i heard a big splash and looked over at the pool, Seeing that Goldie fell in.

Bonnie began laughing and i couldn't help but feel a tiny bit jealous.. Other than that I finally found a way to turn on the lights from inside the house and the pool.

I sighed in relief and sat down at the edge of the pool, Only putting my feet in the water. Bonnie sat down next to me then held my hand, looking over at me.

"I didn't know you could do that with your eyes.." he said, Looking into them.

I smiled and made my eyes stop glowing"I don't know what you're talking about."

He laughed "C'mon.. Everyone was impressed."

I looked over to Toy Bonnie and saw him on his phone. "Hey, TB! What time is it?"

"It's twelve. We should be going to bed. Especially you. Aren't you leaving to Arizona tomorrow?"

"Actually-"

"Yeah." Bonnie interupted "Aren't you going to Arizona tomorrow?"

I looked back at Bonnie with a surprised look on my face. "You're.. Letting me go!?" I said excitingly.

He nodded, I helped him up and gave him my towel to dry himself off.

~Time skip~

I unpacked the things in my backpack then grabbed my empty suitcase from mine and Bonnies closet. It's a walk in closet and it's pretty big so we just share it. It curves from one side to the other and theres two entrances.

"Freddy!" Bonnie called from the bathroom.

"Yeah?" I responded, looking through my clothes.

"Can you hand me that towel on the bed? I forgot to grab it." He laughed awkwardly.

"Oh.. Yeah, sure." I stopped what i was doing and handed him the Towel.

"Thanks, Babe." He smiled.