>>Worried about you<<

[Chapter 8]

<< 2/3 >>

--------------------
Freddy POV
--------------------

I woke up to the sound of people walking into the room, I kept my eyes closed and began to eavesdrop to what I think are the nurses conversation.

"Is it this one?" A woman said

"Yeah, It's him. He escaped the psychiatric ward a while ago and he's been on the lose for a few months now. When can we take him?" Another voice responded to the woman.. I think it's a male?

"Whenever you'd like.. I don't want him to hurt anyone or himself, The sooner the better."

I heard shuffling and then heard the door open and close. I finally opened my eyes and looked around the room.

Fuck.. What do I do to help him get out of here?

I got up and looked down at Bonnie sleeping peacefully. I couldn't help but feel bad, the reason is.. how do I tell him I killed someone when he just got shot a few days ago?

I walked over to a window in his room and looked out of it. Suddenly, I heard him moving and looked over.

"Freddy?.." he mumbled

"Yeah?"

"Come here."

I hesitated but walked over to the bed. He held my hand and kissed it.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out. I sighed and put the palm of his hand against my cheek.

"Nothing.. I'm just worried about you."

I can't tell him.

I looked at him and felt my heart skip a beat.

"I love you so much." I said softly

"I know." He responded

I leaned down and kissed him. Sometimes I wonder what I did to deserve something as good as him. We parted and looked at eachother until my phone began ringing.

"It's always at times like these when they call me." I rolled my eyes and checked who it was

"What's up?"

"Pa, Where's mom?"

I looked at Bonnie and put Alex on speaker.

"He's.. Sick? But what are you doing on your uncle's phone? You should be asleep."

"Uncle Goldie let me play on his phone. He said I could stay up late."

"Alex.. It's like-" I paused to check the time "it's three in the morning, go to sleep."

"But.. Uncle Goldie said I can stay up. He said he's in charge cause you're not home."

This guy..

Suddenly Bonnie took the phone from my hands

"The boogyman is gonna get ya."

"*Screams*"

Call ended

We laughed a bit before he handed back my phone.

"You should get going. It's pretty late."

I put my phone in my pocket and looked at him.

"Yeah.. In a bit though."

~Time Skip: The next morning~

I woke up in my bed. Reaching over to Bonnie's side but there was nothing there. I sighed and sat up.

Right.. he's not here.

I looked over at the balcony doors. Seeing that it wasn't really light outside.

What time is it anyway?

I grabbed my phone and checked the time, seeing it was 6 in the morning. I put my phone on do not disturb and placed it back down on my nightstand.

I got up and put on my robe, leaving my room afterwards.

"Pa?" I heard Alex say

I turned to look at him, he was standing Infront of his door with a blanket wrapped around him.

"Alex.. It's too early for you to be awake, Kid. What wrong?"

"I miss mom. He promised me that I could sleep on your side of the bed." He said, yawning mid sentence.

I walked over to him and picked him up.

"Just because your mom isn't here, doesn't mean that you have to stay up all night. That's my job, okay?"

"But you were just sleeping.."

"That's because I know he's safe where he is." I lied

He stayed silent and rested his head on my shoulder as i softly pat his back.

I kiss his forehead and look at him, seeing that he already fell asleep. I smiled at the sight and went into my room again, Placing him down on Bonnie's side of the bed.

Though I didn't feel sleepy just yet so I left the door slightly open before going downstairs into the kitchen.

As I was walking to the kitchen I saw Springtrap with his head down on the table, sleeping.

I looked over to the couch and saw Goldie sleeping on it with Loki on his chest. This silence was so unreal.

I left the house through the backdoor, laying down on the hammock even though it was like 28 degrees outside but who cares really.

The truth is, I've been waking up every 5-15 minutes. The image of the man bleeding out and yelling for help kept me up all night. I only fell asleep for a few hours when I was with Bonnie.

I want to tell him so bad.

Plus, it wasn't even supposed to happen this way.. we agreed that it was only for emergencies.

Maybe one day I'll get used to it and I won't feel a thing when doing missions. But I should start now since I have another one today..

I stayed on the hammock of a few more minutes before going back inside and crawling into bed. Alex was curled up in a ball and shivering.

"I thought I put the blanket over him.." I whispered to myself.

I put the blanket over us and eventually fell asleep.

~𖧷~