>>My sweet bear..<<

[Chapter 19]

<< 1/3 >>

I sat alone in my car, thinking of what to do. Suddenly I remembered about the notebook I stole from Chica. I rummaged through my bag and pulled it out, Opening it to the first page.

'Notes'

Mangle 1/11/21:

It's the first day of school, I took one look at her.. I'm jealous, she's pretty, So pretty it makes my skin crawl. I hate her because she's pretty, and She's with foxy. I need to kill her but I don't know how, She's always with someone.

Mangle 1/13/21:

I decided to ask her to be my friend, She's kind so she said yes, We're hanging out tomorrow, But I don't have anything planned. I think I can learn more from her if I go.

Mangle 2/23/21:

I cut her fingers off one by one, Then her legs, after I was done with her, I scattered her body parts 30 minutes away from eachother, Her torso and head, I threw them in the ocean, Then her arms, I dug them somewhere in the forest, Her fingers and feet were chopped into small pieces and I fed them to the lions and tigers at the zoo, I quit my job after. I doubt heavens gates will be open for me when I die.

I looked at the picture taped at the bottom, Mangle's hands were fingerless. She didn't have her legs, and you could tell that she was trying to crawl away.

I turned the page in disgust, There were some facts about bodies, and some methods she could use, about ten pages were filled with notes and method's so I skipped those, Then I came across one that stood out to me. It was sorta recent.

Toy Bonnie's little sister 7/1/23:

I killed Toy Bonnie's little sister, I felt bad for her, She would always get hit by her dad.. She was only 7 years old so I decided to end her misery today, On her her birthday. I only did it in the nicest way possible, I'm no monster.

I made her a warm cup of milk and crushed some pills, Dumping and mixing it in the cup. It was strong, So I knew she wouldn't make it alive the next day.

I walked upstairs and looked at her, She was brushing her Barbies hair and she even changed the clothes to a pair of Pink pajamas, just like the ones she had on. I smiled, I was happy to know that her suffering was going to end. She looked up at me with a smile-

I flipped the page.

-I helped her drink the milk but she couldn't finish it, She told me she was tired. That's when Toy Bonnie walked in, he gave her a hug and a kiss on the forehead before tucking her in and watching as she fell into a deep sleep that was eventually going to lead to her death.

Toy Bonnie's little sister 7/2/21:

He's mad at me, He knows I killed his sister. I explained to him why and comforted him, But I made sure to tell him that if he didn't help me kill Bonnie, I would kill him too. He agreed to not tell anyone and he would still help me. I hope his sister gets to play with her Toys as long as she wants in heaven.

I began crying, Tears smudging the ink on the paper. I could only imagine how devasted Toy Bonnie felt. No wonder why he's been so distant, He feels as if Springtrap's death was his fault-.. Wait..

Springtrap's death!

I flipped through the pages and found his name. Suddenly, A USB fell onto my lap. I looked up at the page.

Springtrap 6/22/23:

I'm outside his house, I could just go inside and Kill Bonnie right now, But I don't see his car. And this is just a warning. I'm going to Follow Springtrap...

I'm in an abandoned hospital, I'm going to kill him in a bit, I'm just waiting for him to separate from his group.

I made sure to record this for you, Freddy. I hope you enjoy my gift.

My blood ran cold and I dropped the notebook, Looking at the USB. I looked behind me and didn't see anything, I sighed in relief.

"Shit.." I whispered.

I looked back to the front and saw someone standing Infront of my car, "OH SHIT!" I locked my doors and started the car, Driving away as quick as possible.

I rushed to Bonnie's house and parked my car Infront, Locking it before I knocked on the door. It opened not long after and I saw Candy standing Infront.

"What are you doing here!?" We both yelled in Sync.

I shook my head, "Look, Man I don't have the time for this right now, Get the fuck outta my way!" I exclaimed, Pushing him aside and Going upstairs.

He grabbed me by the back of my shirt, Pulling me back before I could enter the room. "Don't." He said.

I gave him a confused look and then saw something red in the corner of my eye, There was Blood on the door frame. Panic settled in and I pushed him away, Entering the room and seeing Bonnie cleaning something on the wall, He turned to look at me and Candy.

I made eye contact, I tilted my head slightly as if to ask him a question and he slightly nodded.

He wasn't okay, I knew he wasn't.

"Can you get out?" I said, Turning to look at Candy.

"Why? Whatever you have to say to him, you can say it Infront of me-"

I pushed him out and locked the door. I walked over to where he was cleaning and saw the bucket of water, It was red. I stepped back and felt something crack underneath my foot. I looked at the ground and saw Pieces of glass scattered.

"Did he touch you?" I whispered, Turning him around to face me.

He had a bloody lip, And marks on his Collar Bone, I could tell they weren't hickey's, But bruises instead.

I gave him a saddened look and he returned it, His ears slowly going down. He then placed both hands on my cheek and started to tear up.

"What did they do to you?" He mumbled.

I stayed quiet, Feeling my heart break, I started to cry and placed a hand on his, Leaning my head on it. "I.. He-" I paused.

He continued to look at me as i cried, I fell down on my knees and he knelt down.

"Tell me." He spoke softly.

"I-I can't say it." I sobbed quietly.

"My sweet bear.." He hugged me and allowed me to cry into his shoulder.

~𖧷~

A/N: My heart, Man..😞💔