>>Messed up<<

[Chapter 12]

<<  3/3  >>

"What.. Are you doing here?" I asked, Taking a step back as Candy walked in.

"I came to see you." He said closing the door behind him.

"The fuck? I never gave you my address so how did you find out where I live?"

"That doesn't matter right now.. I saw the way you looked at me back at the Club. You want me here, don't you?" He continued to get closer until I was fully pinned against he wall.

He grabbed my arm and tried to kiss me, But I kept on pushing away though the more I did the more his grip tightened around my arm.

Eventually, I stopped trying and just let it happen..

I don't like this.. what if Alex See's us!?

I began to panic even more when I felt his hand slide down to my thigh, That's when I pushed him away.

"C'mon, Bonnie.. We were just getting to the fun part." He said, kissing my neck.

"Let me go. I-"

He kissed me once more but I managed to kick him to the ground.

He smiled "Just me a chance. I know I can treat you better than whoever you're with."

I rolled my eyes "You really think I'll give you a chance after you just walk in like a homeless person looking for shelter? No offense but you kinda look like one too."

He continued to beg until 15 minutes went by and it was starting to get closer to the time Freddy would be getting here.

"Fine then, if you want me to leave that bad then I'll go.. But I'll be back when you least expect it." He said.

He got up and left, looking me up and down before closing the door.

What did I get myself into..

I locked the door and ran to the bathroom to wash my mouth.

Ew..

~Time skip~

I finished cleaning the dishes and stuff like that so I decided to water the plants inside the house. I felt like someone was watching me from behind but it must've been Alex.. I think.

"Hey." Freddy said, hugging me from behind.

I jumped slightly then sighed in relief "You scared me."

"Hm.. Sorry." He kissed my cheek.

I shook my head and left to the kitchen, he followed me but the entire time he was silent, Something was wrong and I could feel it since he was just.. Behind me.

"So.. Did anyone come to visit?" He asked

I stopped what I was doing and thought back to when Candy came to the house, I debated on whether or not I should tell him about it but.. I stayed silent and shook my head no.

"..Let's try this again." He leaned in.

He had his hands on both sides of the counter and was hovering over me from behind.

"Did anyone come to visit?" He asked once more, except it didn't seem like a question, It seemed more like a demand.

I frowned "No."

He sighed and put a hand up to my chin, turning my head to face the door when suddenly I realized why he was acting that way.

I looked at the small table next to the door and saw a bouquet of white and pink roses that Candy must've left when he walked out the door.

Shit.

"So who was it?" He growled

I felt my heart drop so I put my head down "It's.. Not what you think it is Freddy."

"You're not answering my question." He spun me around to face him. "Who was it?"

I looked at him and felt scared, he seemed to notice this and backed off a little, loosening his grip on my wrist even though he wasn't hurting me.

"Candy.." I whispered, just enough for Freddy to hear me

He let me go and grabbed his keys from the counter

"Wait, Freddy." I snatched the keys from him and held them tight

"Bonnie, Give me the keys." He said

"No. you didn't even let me explain why he was here."

"Bonnie-" he covered his face with his hands and sighed in frustration before looking at me again "Fine, Explain why he was here."

"I didn't even give him the address! I didn't know he was gonna show up, I thought it was you when he knocked at the door!"

"So then who gave him the address, You're the only one who talked to him that night at the club." He said, Crossing his arms.

"Freddy, it's not like that! I gave him Toy Bonnie's phone number the day he asked for mine!"

"Bon-"

"I don't know how he got the address but I swear I didn't give it to him, he tried to kiss me but I pushed him away-" I Interupted

"Bonnie.."

"-I didn't mean for him to give me those flowers, I didn't even know he gave me-"

"Bonnie!"

I finally looked at him with tears in my eyes. He stayed quiet and wrapped an arm around my waist, the other grabbing my arm

"I know it wasn't your fault.." he started as he slid his hand to my wrist, Kissing it. "But I can't just let him hurt you and do nothing about it."

He pointed to a bruise Candy left on my arm when he was forcing me to kiss him. Freddy then took the keys and stopped me from taking them back by putting them in his pocket and pinning me to the counter.

"Freddy."

"I'll be back." He said, walking to the door and opening it.

"Freddy, Don't do anything you're gonna regret later."

"I'm not gonna do anything, Bonnie." He stopped to look at me.

"So then don't leave."

He smiled and placed a hand on my cheek, pulling me in for a kiss. I gladly returned it but when we parted the roses were no longer in sight and neither was Freddy.

I then noticed that all the lights went out.

Shit, I messed up big time..

~𖧷~

A/N: woOoaoaoahhHH Freddy has powers!?!? 😱 GASPPPP, HE DOESSSS

So technically, if Freddy gets angry asf he can make all the lights go out in town if he wanted/wants to, Kinda when the lights go out in the actual game.. except without his eyes staring straight at you.. and the music - BUT ANYWAYS, THATS IT, I PERSONALLY LOVE THE DRAMA IN THIS CHAPTER 😍💗 BYEE!