>>Not this time<<

[Chapter 15]

<<  3/3  >>

-------------------
Freddy POV
-------------------

"I was going to tell you eventually! I just needed some time!" I exclaimed.

"No you weren't! I know how things run in those places, You're not supposed to tell anyone!" Bonnie cried, Sitting down on a chair and covered his face with his hands.

I looked at him and realized that his hands were beginning to shake. I sighed and leaned against the counter, i don't think he wants me to touch him right now.. i mean, i fucking murderer someone Infront of him.

"I don't want to live like this, We're Breaking up." He said, walking to his room.

Panic began to settle in as i followed him "No, Bonnie.."

I entered his room and saw him beginning to pack his thing's. "I don't want to be with you knowing you could die any time. I Just- *sob* I don't want to.."

"Bo-"

"I expected more from you!-"

I pulled him in for a hug but he only resisted, I kept trying until he finally gave in and began crying into my chest.

"I know you did.." i whispered, holding him close. "I didn't mean to upset you. I thought that i was protecting you by not telling the truth, but i only made it worse.."

I picked him up and sat down, Placing him on my lap afterwards.

He hid his face in the crook of my neck and hugged me. "I love you, Freddy.. But I don't want to be with you knowing you can die at any moment."

I stayed quiet and hugged him back, Wrapping my arms around his waist. "So then this.. Is our last night together?"

"..I guess so."

My heart ached. It wasn't what i want to hear, But it was the truth. I turned off the lights and layed down with Bonnie next to me.

I wrapped an arm around him and felt as he turned to face me.

"You sold your soul didn't you.. Why did you do it?" He asked.

"I.. Didn't. Well, I don't know exactly what I did. But if i don't give her what she wants she'll kill me."

"Who?"

"Her name is Shadow Bonnie. We made a deal that for every person I kill i get six months left to live." I whispered, Hugging him tighter.

"And how many people did you kill?"

I hesitated. "Right now, I have ten years left to live. You can do the math."

He mumbled a few words before he looked up at me "So.. You've killed twenty people?"

"Hey, You got better at math." I chuckled.

"Please, You've always been better at it than me." He laughed.

I smiled and slowly closed my eyes. "I love you, Bonnie.

"I know you do, Freddy." He whispered, Kissing me on my chest before we both fell asleep.

------------------
Bonnie POV
------------------