>>Am I the one that you dream of?<<

[Chapter 29]

<<  1/3  >>

He sat me down on the couch and grabbed hold of my hands, "Okay, Listen.. We don't have much time, And I know Springtrap said you didn't want to leave the ward but-"

"I want to leave." I interrupted him, "I can't do this shit anymore, It's draining the fuck out of me, You don't get it." I mumbled.

He frowned, "did something happen?"

I sighed and leaned back against the couch, "Well.. A nurse hung up on you when I was speaking, and then I got mad, so I slapped the fuck out of them. But they're just being fucking crybabies about it. They said they're going to extend my stay and I don't plan on doing that."

He chuckled lightly, "You haven't changed a bit since you were in here, have you?"

I shrugged until he placed a hand on my thigh. I looked up at him,

Oh my God just kiss me.

"I promise I'll get you out.. It might take some time though, we have to find a way to help you escape." He slid his hand way.

I gave him a confused look, "You're not alone?"

He shook his head, "I brought a buddy with me, His name is flame. He insisted on coming with me to get you, He thought I would need help."

I nodded and leaned against him for a little while, "Something tells me that's not all You have to say."

He didn't respond for a bit until he shifted uncomfortably, "Promise me you won't get mad."

"I can't promise you that."

"Bonnie, If you don't promise me, I'm not going to tell you." He said

I rolled my eyes, "Okay, Okay.. I promise you I won't get mad."

He sighed and sat up straight, "Springtrap and Goldie broke up-"

"What!?" I exclaimed. "They can't, Springtrap is pregnant!"

"Bonnie, You promised you wouldn't get mad!" He covered his face with his hands.

"I'm not!" I paused for a second, "Okay well sort of, Why would Goldie leave him like that!? I thought he loved Springtrap!'

"Did you just assume my brother would leave Springtrap? With a baby on the way!? Bonnie, Springtrap was the one who told Goldie like-"

"How could he be so stupid!?" We both yelled at the same time.

I turned to look at him offended, "did you just call my brother stupid?"

He didn't say anything for a bit, "I thought we were on the same page?"

I groaned in annoyance and stood up, "well what exactly happened?"

He stood up as well and walked over to me,  "So, basically we went to a family gathering, Alex and the other little kids went outside, Alex and Xavier saw a man, Xavier got kidnapped, We went looking for him, couldn't find him-" he inhaled an exaggerated breathe and continued,

"we tried to hide it from Springtrap but he was catching on, so Goldie obviously had to tell him.. and they said a few words to each other and now Springtrap won't take Goldie back until he finds Xavier.. and now I can't find Goldie either." He ran a hand around the back of his neck.

I sighed, It was all a mess.. "Well, how long is it going to take for you to get me out of here?"

"We'll try to work fast, but it should take three days max."

I chewed on my fingernails and nodded slowly.

"Well then.. I'm gonna head out." He said, Standing up straight and putting his hands in his pockets.

As he was beginning to walk away I rushed towards him, hugging him from behind. "Just stay a little.. I haven't seen you in so long, let alone be held by you." I mumbled.

He turned around and hugged me back, "You could've just called and asked me to come and Visit."

"I didn't think you would want to see me," I looked up at him, "Especially after everything."

"Bonnie I still love you even if you nearly killed me," he chuckled, "You think I wouldn't want to see you?"

I smiled lightly at him, "I've never stopped loving you."

"Why do you think I never let go?" He said, Leaning down slightly.

My heart began to race but when our faces inched closer he moved away, "I should really get going.. I have to get ready for tonight."

"Wha-" I shook my head and let him go, "What for?"

"Well I'm gonna find a way to get you out? What else did you think I was gonna do?"

I scoffed and watched as he left with a smile, Leaving me all alone. The butterflies in my stomach still swarmed around and I couldn't think straight, He was definitely messing with me, But did I care? Not really.. I'd let him mess with me any day, and I mean it in both ways if you know what I mea-

The nurse walked in with a clipboard, "You have group today, I think it would be great if you participated this time."

My mood was instantly ruined, "Why should I go if everybody just wants to know if the rumors are true."

"What rumors?" She asked.

"Cut the act, You're the one starting them, You've been saying shit about me behind my back to Leslie, and you know she's a little snitch so that's why you tell her everything cause you think it's going to make me feel less than you."

She didn't say anything, But it's not like I wanted her to.

"But you know what I think?" I walked up to her, "I think you're a selfish idiotic bitch who wants what I have, Do you know what it is?" I whispered.

"Just because Freddy Fazbear Is your boyfriend doesn't mean you're way better than any of us, You're just as sick as the rest." She said with a shaky voice.

"But you know I am better than the rest, Including you.. You can't keep a Fucking job, for shit, So you follow me from place to place because you know Freddy will be there, and deep down in that little heart of yours you hope that he'll come running back to you."

"Who says? I had him first, way before you, and you think you can just take him away from me? Have you even seen what he sent me the entire time you were here? I'm sorry but He didn't come to see you, he came to see me."

She pulled out her phone, showing me some text messages, I looked at them from the corner of my eye but I hid the fact I was bothered.

"I don't care what he told you or what he says, But I have him wrapped around my finger.. we both know that." I lied, pushing past them.

"And I won't be joining group today, Tell them I said hi though!" I faked a smile.

The second I got into my new room the door locked behind me, I felt frustrated.. But I didn't want to believe it was him.

~𖧷~

A/N: I've been busy with school and skateboarding, I lose track of time but hey, I managed to get this out! :)