>>Resting in a field of roses<<

[Chapter 2]

<< 2/3 >>

It was now 1:00am.

Springtrap and Goldie have not came back yet and I'm beginning to worry. Xavier was wondering where they went and wanted to wait until they came back but I just told him to go to sleep since he has school tomorrow.

Now that I think about it.. Springtrap was in a hurry to leave, and so was Goldie. If they received calls then why did I not?

Though I'm not gonna think too much about it, I believe it was about the job and that's my final guess. I enter the basement with a photo album in hand then sat down on a bean bag.

I looked at the pictures of Bonnie and I, tearing up at the view of the memories until someone grabs the book. I turn around, facing the person who took it, only to realize it was Alex and Xavier.

"You guys should be asleep! What are you doing up?" I said.

"Well.. we can't sleep and we wanted to ask if you can give us water, we can't reach the cabinets." Xavier says, Handing over the book to Alex.

"Woahh! That guy looks just like me but as an adult." Alex adds, he shares the book with Xavier. Both looking through the pictures.

That was until Alex stopped and looked at a picture of Bonnie holding Alex in the hospital bed while I was next to it. Goldie took the photo.

Alex seemed confused. "Wait.. if the baby is me then.. is that guy.. my mom?"

I took the book back and smiled at them.

"Yeah, He's your mom--"

"But boy's can't have babies?" Xavier interupted.

"Then how do you think you were born?" I said.

"..A bird that gives parents their babies?" Alex guessed.

I didn't want to give them THAT talk so I just nodded.

"Yup, and the hospital was where we received you."

They both gasped, Believing the lie. Hopefully none of the kids in their class tells them the truth. Some kid did that to me and I was flabbergasted.

"Can you tell us how you met him?" Xavier asked as he gave me puppy eyes.

"Ehh... Sure, Take a seat."

They both sat down on different bean bags, Loki and Ivy walked in and sat next to me.

After telling them more about Bonnie, they continued flipping through the pages but stopped when they saw there were no more.

"Where is he?" Alex said, Looking up at me.

I stayed silent for a few seconds before coming up with an answer.

"He's in a field of roses." I said.

"Where is it?" They both asked.

"Nobody knows where it is other than him. But I do know that you both have school tomorrow, come on let's go."

~𖧷~

We walked in the night club, passing by people sitting at tables watching the dancers on stage almost completely naked. I didn't look at the dancers one bit but I could feel their eyes on me.

Almost everyone was looking at us; me, Goldie, and Springtrap. We then entered a different room where I found myself facing..

Toy Freddy!?

My heart dropped but soon I tried my hardest not to laugh. I don't know.. I found it quite funny that he was the owner, AND the boss here.

"Holy shit, Freddy? You look hotter then before."

I chuckled. "Thanks.. but what are you doing here?"

"Me? I own this place. And you're gonna work in it, But don't worry you get paid one hundred dollars per hour~... but only on one condition."

"Which is?.." Springtrap questions.

"Are you willing to kill people?"

We all stayed silent for a few seconds.

"Yeah, we're up for it." Goldie said.

"Golden Freddy! We didn't agree!" Springtrap added

"What? It sounds pretty bad ass!"

"Ugh, Stop romanticizing murder! It's not like in the movie's!" I yelled back.

"..Ehh maybe you're right."

I turned back to look at Toy Freddy.

"We'll have to decline your offer.. we have kids and we dont want them finding out about it."

"Alright.. you have the job, just remember that the offer is still up. Accept it whenever."

We nodded as we turned on our earpiece and walked out the door. There were a few people trying to touch the dancers. One of them being Toy Chica. I had to escort the man out of the night club.. technically throwing him out but who cares.

Eventually the night club closed and we were all getting ready to leave until The bartender called me over for a drink. I accepted it and sat down as he prepared it.

"So.. you planning on joining us or not?" He asked.

"I'm thinking about it.. are you in it?" I responded.

"Yeah, all of us who work here are in it. Some aren't, Like that chick over there, walking out the doors." He stopped talking to me and whistled at her. "Nos vemos en la casa, Mami!"

Translation: "I'll see you at the house, Mami!"

"Be careful, Mi amor!" She responded.

Translation: "Be careful, My love!"

"You guys know eachother?" I guessed.

"Yeah, she's my wife of five years." He replied with a smile. "What about you?"

"I have a kid, My boyfriend passed away three years ago.." I said

"Ah.. sorry, man. It must be hard, Hm?"

"Yeahh." I took a sip of the margarita he made for me.

We talked for a while when all of a sudden I saw Toy Freddy and Toy Bonnie messing around on stage with the poles. They seemed like they were having fun.

"Those two are the cutest couple. They may seem intimidating at first but when the night club is closed and no customers are here, they like to play around as if they were children." He chuckles.

I finished the margarita, thanked him and payed before leaving. Springtrap and Goldie weren't in the car.

DAMNIT they keep leaving me!

I walked back in and searched the entire night club until I found them making out in the changing rooms for the guards. I watched them for about 5 seconds before I decided I have seen enough and left.

I'm gonna leave them here.

~𖧷~

A/N: HEY LOVES! Just to clear a few things up, I'm fine :) it ended up being muscle pain and was given medication. Again, I'm VERY sorry for the boring chapters, Trust me.. I also get bored writing them😭 BUT BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAY THAT GOOD ONES ARE COMING SOON. THERE'S GONNA BE ALL SORTS OF DRAMA AND ROMANCE Anyways, Hope you liked the chapter, if not then that's fine I don't like these chapters either 😒 BYEE :D - Author <3