>>Paranoid<<

[Chapter 7]

<<  1/3 >>

----------------------
Bonnie's POV
----------------------

I was sitting on the kitchen counter as I watched how Springtrap, Goldie, and Freddy were rushing up and down the stairs, Struggling to find their belongings before they left for work.

"Bunny, have you seen my keys?" Freddy asked as he looked around the kitchen.

"They should be hanging near the door, if they're not there then on your nightstand." I said, drinking some chamomile tea.

"Thanks." He ran back upstairs.

I coughed and drowsily looked up. I found out I was sick this morning so I'm not going to work since I'm a bartender and I don't really wanna cough in someone's drink. And because I don't feel too good either.

Freddy came back with his keys and was looking around the living room.

"Freddy hurry up we're gonna be late! We already owe Toy Freddy!" Goldie exclaimed as he ran downstairs.

"Don't run down the stairs, You'll fall." I said

"I'll be fine!"

I saw Freddy put on the sunglasses he always wears to work. Not only does it look good on him, but it also makes the suit look better.

"Bye bon, I love you!" Freddy said as he opened the door.

"And my kiss?" I asked as I got down from the counter.

"I- Bonnie I have to go. I'm gonna be la-" Freddy was interupted by Goldie honking his car.

He looked out the door then back at me. "But you're sick!"

"..And?"

He tapped his foot and looked out the door again. I couldn't help but laugh a little at his actions.

"Okay, Just one kiss."

He pulled me closer to him and kissed me. It took a few seconds before he pulled away due to the sound of Goldie's car leaving.

I pulled him back in for a kiss but he refused.

"Bonnie!" He grabbed my hands and pushed me softly "I really need to go."

"Do you though?" I say, getting closer to him again.

"Well.. We do owe Toy Freddy, so yes. I do have to go." He finally let's go and Begins to walk out of the house.

But I managed to pull him back inside and close the door, pinning him on it.

"Bonnie *Chuckle* seriously. I have to go to work, I can't stay."

"Why not?"

"Cause I have stuff to do, Now let me go."

I finally let him go and turn around, walking away as I heard the door open and close.

"Okay, maybe just one more kiss." Freddy said, Hugging me from behind.

He tackled me with kisses as I laughed. Eventually, It was getting late so we shared one last kiss before he left.

"I love you." I say

"I love you more, I'll see you when we get back."

I watched as he closed the door behind him, Leaving me all alone in the house.

What do I do now?..

I looked around the house and had an uneasy feeling. I personally don't like being home alone cause I've experienced some paranormal shit in the past where I was left alone.

And it's even worse because it's already dark outside, Not to mention, the kids are over at Freddy's parent's house. I locked the front door and went to the kitchen to place down the empty cup in the sink.

*Tap Tap*

I looked up from the sink and slowly turned around, walking out of one of the exits of the kitchen. I peeked at the back door which unfortunately happened to be glass.

There was nothing there though..

Panic began to settle in but I tried my best to stay calm and continue acting as if I didn't hear anything. Maybe I'm just paranoid..

I went upstairs and went into the bathroom to take a bath. And throughout that entire time I could feel something was wrong, no matter how hard I scrubbed or washed my face, that uneasy feeling did not go away.

~Time skip: 2:47AM~

After I finished putting on my pajamas I decided to go downstairs, but suddenly I was pinned to a wall. I was too scared to see what was going on since my eyes were covered.

"Did I scare you?" Freddy said, Uncovering my eyes.

"*Sigh* yeah.. no shit. What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be at work?" I asked.

"Well, Let's just say we were in the break room and Toy Bonnie kept yelling at me about how I shouldn't have left you alone, and how scared you must be.. So they forced me to leave."

"Oh, That makes sense."

I smiled at him and gave him a quick kiss before leaving to the kitchen. I don't know why but sometimes he just makes me nervous.

"I need to talk to you.." Freddy said.

I felt my heart drop. Those words always make me anxious..  I place down the empty mug on the counter and turn around to face him.

"I don't know how to tell you this but.. um" he paused

Is he leaving me? Did he find someone else?
What if he wants to break up..

He seemed oddly uncomfortable and nervous which made ME more nervous.

"So-"

"Freddy just say it!" I Interupted

"Okay, Okay.. I have to go." He said

"What.. do you mean by that?"

"I mean that I have to leave the house, actually. Springtrap, Goldie, And I.. have to leave the house and we won't be back for two days."

I stared at him in confusion.

"Toy Freddy's orders. We have some stuff to.. take care of." He added

"But it's just a night club. There shouldn't be anything so very important that makes you guys be gone for two days." I frowned.

Something wasn't adding up.

"It's only for two days."

"Yeah but what about the kids? Honestly, Freddy, what you're saying doesn't make sense."

"It makes complete sense to me. I'm leaving tomorrow at ten and you'll take care of the kids."

I sighed. I was happy that it wasn't anything bad but I still don't want him to leave.. I don't want him to get hurt on his trip, and it seems a little unusual.

"Okay. Just.. be careful."

~𖧷~