>>Exhaustion<<

[Chapter 29]

<< 3/3 >>

I walked into the house, Freddy didn't follow behind though, He decided to stay outside. Maybe it's because he's upset with Springtrap, I mean.. I am too, But someone needs to talk some sense into him.

After grabbing my mask and gun I walked into Springtraps room, He was writing in a journal, He looked up and rolled his eyes, "About time. I knew you wouldn't last."

I shrugged, "What can I say? I'm just not meant for those places."

"Sure you aren't, Bonnie.. Hey, How'd you even escape? you were all the way in Europe." He asked.

This time I was the one who rolled my eyes, and leaned against the door. "Freddy and his friend Flame helped me out."

He sighed, "What's up with him always saving you? I mean.. you guys aren't really dating anymore, Are you?"

I looked away and felt my face begin to warm up. "Well.."

He scoffed, "I fucking knew it. Bonnie, seriously?"

"What!? I mean.. Were not together, But were not, not together- It's complicated." I walked over to his bed and sat down.

"But hey, What's up with you and Goldie? I heard some shit went down." I said.

He didn't answer me for a second and took his time to put his journal away. "What's the point in telling you if Freddy already beat me to it."

I frowned, "Springtrap, Why would you do that?"

"Bonnie, Surely you would've done the same if Freddy lost Alex." Springtrap argued.

"No, I actually wouldn't. I would work together with Freddy to found our son. But In your case, You're pregnant, And there's not much you can do."

"So what's the point in telling me all of this?" He sighed.

"Goldie is lost. Freddy Lost track of him I think a few days ago when he was on his way to get me." I explained. "He got lost trying to find Xavier, And to make you happy."

Springtrap didn't say anything, He was visibly worried until he pretended not to care, "I just want my son back."

"Goldie wants him back too, But you're not helping him at all! when we find him you better talk things out with him, He tried to look out for Xavier as much as he could, You were probably busy inside talking. You play a part in this as well for not watching out for Xavier either. You can't just put the blame on Goldie all the time, a relationship is supposed to be equal!"

"Oh, What do you know about equal? Bonnie, You literally broke up with Freddy over something you were already doing!"

"Are you serious? You didn't even care to hear my side of the story!? Springtrap, I was forced to join the Mafia, You guys had a choice! I didn't! I would do anything to go back to the day I broke up with Freddy."

"You had a choice not to!" He yelled.

"You think that doesn't haunt me every day and night!? You don't think I regret every single fucking thing I've said to him!? Springtrap, You're even worse than me!

"Yeah? How!? You're the one who got with Freddy's cousin that one night, the one who got into a physical fight with his partner! Want me to go on? Because I have a LIST of things you did!"

I looked at him with no expression, I was disappointed. "Oh shut up about that night! I know what I did! But let's talk about you for a second, Because you're always trying to blame shit on others just to cover up for all of your lies!"