>>What's under the mask<<

[Chapter 15]

<<  2/3  >>

------------------------
Springtrap POV
------------------------

I run down the hospital's corridor, tripping over roof pieces that have fallen over the years, When suddenly I came to a dead end.

"There's no where to run, Springtrap." She walked up to me, Pulling a knife out and lifted my chin up with it.

"I didn't do anything to you, Leave me the fuck alone!" I pushed Chica back but she only pinned me to the wall again.

"You may not have done anything.. But Bonnie has, He took away everything from me! He took away the person I loved the most!" She spat, pushing the knife into my neck.

"If you're talking about Freddy then you might as well find someone else, He's got his heart set on Bon-"

"I'm not talking about him! This isn't about him, It's never been about him!" She yelled, pressing the knife harder "He hasn't told you, has he!?"

I was unable to speak and just kept looking at her in the eyes. That's when she finally slit my throat.

"Holy shit!" She laughed "He hasn't told anyone yet!"

I Coughed out blood, "No." I responded quickly before i fell to the floor.

She then kicked me on my chest so i would be leaning against the wall. "Tell me." She said, Walking up to me. "Where is he?"

I shook my head, Only to get kicked on the waist again.

"If you don't tell me where he's at, I'll kill Bonnie. And this time I'll make sure he won't escape."

"How, If you don't- *Cough* even know where he's at?" I laughed until i felt something sharp being inserted into my stomach then get taken out again.

I groaned in pain and covered the wound, Trying Desperately to stop it from bleeding.

"Because you'll tell me where he is."

"Over my dead body." I looked up at her.

She only laughed in response.

--------------------
Bonnie POV
--------------------

"So, Remember when i came home drunk that one night?" I took a puff of the cigarette while laying my head on Freddy's chest. "You know, When I went out with my friends?"

"Mm.. Yeah. What about it?" He sighed

"I managed to find a job.. as a stripper." I finished.

He choked and coughed out some smoke "Sorry- *Cough* What!? You're working as a stripper? Don't you need to learn or something like that?"

"Well.. Thanks to Toy Bonnie, he taught me when he still had the old club." I laughed nervously. "We did it for fun though. I never knew it would come in handy one day."

"Well if you want to then go ahead. I won't stop you. But they're atleast gonna pay you a lot, right?"

"Yeah. It's a pretty expensive place so they say they'll pay me like fifty bucks an hour or more, But that all depends on how well i do."

He nodded in response "Wait. So then how come you didn't show me You're pole dancing skills or whatever they call it."

"Cause we don't own a pole, and cause i won't be wearing a mask." I responded, Getting out of bed then heading to the bathroom.

"You'll be wearing a mask when you're on stage?" He said, Following me to the bathroom.

"Weirdo, I'm gonna use the bathroom, Stop following me." I pushed him out then shut the door. "But yeah!"

I finished using the bathroom then pulled up my boxers before flushing the toilet (A/N: LET BONNIE BE YOUR REMINDER TO FLUSH THE DAMN TOILET. Ty☺️🙏)

I washed my hands then looked up at the mirror, My eyes kept going from Only white pupil's to Normal eyes.

Shit, I must've gone a long time with just the white pupil's.

*Knocking*

"You okay, Love?" Freddy asked.

I blinked a few times and my eyes went back to normal. "Yeah.. I'm alright."

I opened the door and immediately went running to Freddy's spot on the bed, curling up into a ball underneath the blankets.

Freddy only laughed then put on his hoodie "I'll be back. I have a few errands to run."

"At three in the morning?" I frowned, Wrapping the blanket around me as i stood up.

"Hey, I had errands to run like- hours ago. Not my fault i got caught up fucking you." He chuckled, grabbing the door handle.

I grabbed the strings of his hoodie and pulled them. "You're the one who randomly came home and took me to bed. You could've went and ran your 'Errands' while you were still out."

He made eye contact with me then stayed silent. Except this time his stare was cold.

"Just stay out of my shit, Bonnie.." He said, Pushing me out of his way.

I watched as he walked out of the room and went downstairs.

This is bullshit.

I went back to my room after and decided to change. It's been an hour since Freddy left so i think i should go find out where he's at.

~Time skip~

I parked my car outside of an abandoned house, Getting out and walking up to it. There seemed to be some sort of commotion happening and as I got closer, I could hear a man yelling.

"Please! I'm sorry, I won't do it again!" A man yelled.

I put on a mask and peeked a little, Suddenly i saw another man dressed in black pull out a gun. I saw something dangle off the tip of it and looked closely.. I didn't have time to make out what it was since they shot the man on the head.

I watched as one of them carved an 'X' over the man's chest where his heart was then took his wallet and other belongings.

All of a sudden i stepped on a branch and it cracked. Everyone turned to look at me and i began to run. Unfortunately I tripped and was caught, They held me up and removed my mask as I looked at all of them.

"Hey, this is a cute one.. Whats your name, beautiful?" A guy with green eyes asked, smacking my ass.

"Man, we don't got time for introductions." Another said, Pinning me down to the floor as they began to unbuckle my belt.

I began to panic and tried to escape but they only grabbed my hands and held me down.

"Hey, Fax. You gonna join in on this?" A red fox said.

One of them came up to me and their eyes glowed an electric blue. I don't know why but i calmed down.. something about him felt familiar.

He placed both hands around my thighs and closed them, Punching the other two men who were holding me down.

He got up and helped me up as well.

"Yo, what the fuck!?" The red fox said.

"All of you are a bunch of pussy's who can't get some. Leave him alone, We're not rapists."

'Fax' let me go and i took one last look at him before running away.

That's when i realized it was Freddy.

~𖧷~