>>What's done in the dark always comes to the light<<

[Chapter 18]

<<  3/3  >>

Me and boss man were on a tie, I don't want to work at 6! that's too early, I'm just a kid!

Suddenly the door swung open and the lights went out, Causing Boss man to turn his attention towards it. I continued thinking on how to beat him.

-------------------
Freddy POV
-------------------

"What are you doing!?" I yelled, approaching Withered Bonnie, Suddenly I was held back by a pink light shining on a board game, Chess.

"Checkmate." Alex said.

I gasped. Nobody has been able to beat Withered Bonnie at a game of chess since he was really skilled.

"This kid just saved his own life, Freddy. Be proud." Withered Bonnie laughed, Lighting up a cigarette.

I sighed in relief, Alex is an innocent kid, He probably only thought it was a silly game and nothing was behind it!

"Alex, leave." I said, Staring at Withered Bonnie.

Alex grabbed his crutches and walked out of the office, But before I closed the door is asked him a question.

"He didn't.. touch you, Did he.?" I asked.

"No? Why?" Alex frowned

"Yeah, Freddy.. why? As if I would do such a thing." Withered Bonnie added.

My blood boiled as I shut the door, "You're one to talk."

(A/N!!: Trigger warning, This part contains mentions of molestation/rape, Skip if you feel uncomfortable, this: 🔴 means when it starts and this: 🟢 means when it ends. )

🔴

"What are you talking about?" Withered Bonnie asked

I approached his desk and leaned over it, "You and I both know damn well what happened that school night."

"Which one? I lost count.." he laughed.

"You're a sick mother fucker." I slammed the side of my fist on his desk, "You lost count of how many times you molested me as a child because even YOU didn't know what you were doing."

"The rest of you leave, take the kid to flawless." He ordered

A rush of fear ran throughout my entire body as the last member locked the door behind him.

Withered Bonnie stood up from his chair and walked around his desk.

"I missed how you would squirm underneath me everytime I touched you. Unfortunately we didn't have enough time for us to actually experience the real thing."

"Get the fuck away from me." I whispered. "You ruined my childhood! you ruined me!" Tears began to sting the corner of my eyes.

No.. I can't cry Infront of him.

"I didn't ruin you, Freddy. We haven't even gotten to that part yet." He pulled out his gun from his drawer.

"Strip."

"I don't want to." I whispered.

He cocked his gun and I froze, I wanted to run, but I couldn't.. I was scared..

"Not so cocky now, are you?" He pinned me against his book shelf and pressed the gun up to my head, "Strip."

"No-"

"Do what I tell you!" He yelled, shooting the book shelf behind me.

I flinched and closed my eyes, Letting tears escape, "O-Okay.. Just Don't shoot.. please." I whispered.

"I love it when you beg." He kissed my cheek.

I stayed silent and bit my lip to not cry as I removed my vest, Throwing it to the floor and undoing my tie.

I heard him chuckle quietly to himself as I started to unbuttoned my button up shirt.

"Hurry up, I don't got all night. I have shit to do."

"Then maybe you shouldn't be doing things like this-"

"Fine then, I'll bring Alex-"

"No! okay, okay, I'll hurry up! Just please.. Don't hurt Alex, Please." I begged, Unbuckling my belt.

Once all of my clothes were off I tried to cover myself as well as I could.

"Come here, Doll." He said.

I walked over to him and he pulled me in for a kiss, I didn't bother to return it.

"You're beautiful you know that?" He bent me over on the desk.

Those words triggered me like never before.. especially when they come from him.

"Be a good boy for me and try not to be so loud."

🟢 Poor Freddy :(

I walked out of withered Bonnie's office and felt sick.

Get off of me..

I could still feel his hands on me, I rushed to the elevator and pressed the button as quickly as I could.

Get off.

I put my mask on and let my tears run free as I waited to get to the last floor, once the door opened I pushed through the other members getting on the elevator and ran to the bathroom, immediately washing my hands.

Get off, get off, get off!

It didn't matter how much I scratched my hands or washed my face, The feeling of his hands on me were still there.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door and Goldie's voice followed after.

"Freddy? Are you okay? People said they saw you running or something like that, that you looked scared." He asked.

I opened the door and looked at him straight in the eyes, He looked back and began to tear up as well and hugged me.

"Freddy.." he whispered. "It's okay, You're safe now.." He said

I cried into his shoulder as he closed the bathroom door.

Goldie was the only one who knew about Withered Bonnie, because he was about to be one of his victims too. Unfortunately I wasn't as lucky as him and fell into withered Bonnies trap.

"I'm tired, Goldie." I sobbed.

"I'm so tired."

~𖧷~

A/N: :(